Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pissed at my brain

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t figure this out and I was wondering if anyone could share any light. I met up with a friend from 4 years ago today (I haven’t seen him at all in that time) and he revealed that an old ex was in a relationship, even went so far as to show me a picture of the fat ass that she’s with. I broke with her around the same time I last saw this friend and always consciously assumed that she moved on / was dating. I’ve had a couple gf / one night stands since. It’s been four years!

What I can’t figure out was my reaction. Nothing happened on the surface, but internally I’m feeling awful. It’s as if I’m 4 years younger and she cheated on me. I know rationally how ludicrous it is to feel this way, but I can’t shake it.

Any ideas what’s going on?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ego. She's moved on. You ran into your past. Now you need to integrate your shadow. Face your shadow.

Leave the past in your rear view mirror. Don't look back. Learn faster.

YouTube brain slave no more. Hulse is so bang on.

Unplug. Your the jailer. Move your body. Free your body. Exercise, yoga, meditation, mna etc help me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's the bond that you shared, those roots sticks deep inside a person's soul long after she's gone and would take many years to uproot. The longer you have shared your life with someone the deeper the roots - the bond.

However do not mistaken it for love. It is not.