You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Fax lulz!We we can laugh all we wan but I bet this guy doesn't post on forums to ask about why she did this and why she did that.
Turns out being a mesthead with little wiggle room to tolerate BS from women is actually not a bad strategy.
Good read so far, thanks youPimp Game is the realest Game.
![]()
The Pimp Game: Instructional Guide - PDF Drive
The former Hollywood king reveals secret techniques with proven results on mastering the art of submission. A look inside of the mind of the master as well as a chilling peek into the shadow world.www.pdfdrive.com
A Pimp only wants power just like a real Alpha Male. Macks want the spotlight and validation just like simps.