"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PIMP gives some game in 1:20

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
523
Age
42
Poser not a pimp. His **** riding not playing.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
We we can laugh all we wan but I bet this guy doesn't post on forums to ask about why she did this and why she did that.

Turns out being a mesthead with little wiggle room to tolerate BS from women is actually not a bad strategy.
 

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
Pimp Game is the realest Game.


A Pimp only wants power just like a real Alpha Male. Macks want the spotlight and validation just like simps.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I can't remember who said it, but they said people who can influence people with their speech only is one of the most powerful people in the world.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
We we can laugh all we wan but I bet this guy doesn't post on forums to ask about why she did this and why she did that.

Turns out being a mesthead with little wiggle room to tolerate BS from women is actually not a bad strategy.
Fax lulz!
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I couldn’t understand a single word of what he was saying. And why is he wearing rubber gloves like he just finished fixing a toilet?
 

gwoppin

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
58
Pimp Game is the realest Game.


A Pimp only wants power just like a real Alpha Male. Macks want the spotlight and validation just like simps.
Good read so far, thanks you
 
M

member160761

Guest
You can read the book Pimp by Iceberg Slim and gives you insight how women want to be treated today, in a pimp-light fashion. Gives you great insight how rotten and degenerate our society actually is and already was almost a hundred years ago. One of the best biographies I read. I still remember the coat hanger like it was yesterday.
 
Top