Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd girl in this post is by far the most attractive out of the 6 of them, hard to say if she's a 10 from that pic alone but easily a 9.
Strange though, because the first three photos are of the same person. The second three photos are also of the same person.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always found this thread and threads like it quite interesting, given I usually do not agree with most men’s ratings on physical attractiveness.

As the years drag on I have, however I’ve noticed a trend which is that “fakeness” is being more and more prized by younger men. Tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, impossibly done up hair, breast implants, Botox, filler, collagen, colored contacts, ridiculous clothing and so on.

Give me a girl straight out of the shower, air dried hair, a white tshirt, jeans and tennis shoes any day, or just in a towel.

Natural beauty over everything.
How about soaking in a tub with her lucky cat.
IMG_0931.jpeg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange though, because the first three photos are of the same person. The second three photos are also of the same person.
Oh, well based on outfit/poses alone the 3rd is the best photo. Her face is maybe an 8 but great body. Asian bodies are top tier because they're so feminine.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No, Dutch boobies. Natural perkiness. You need new glasses.
So sayeth the one-eyed swashbuckler, alas incorrectly…

Nope, natural breasts aren't shaped like large navel oranges and do not have the borders hers have; too distinct; naturals do not have that side demarcation.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sayeth the one-eyed swashbuckler, alas incorrectly…

Nope, natural breasts aren't shaped like large navel oranges and do not have the borders hers have; too distinct; naturals do not have that side demarcation.
They're fake, yeah.

I just don't get what you have against nice fake ones. Excessively large boltons I could understand, but I don't see a problem here.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No, Dutch boobies. Natural perkiness. You need new glasses.
They're fake, yeah.

I just don't get what you have against nice fake ones. Excessively large boltons I could understand, but I don't see a problem here.
I don’t like how they look or feel. If it’s one of the good Utah docs that use saline and tuck them under the pecs they often look and feel more natural but I still don’t really care for them.

Just a personal preference.