“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Picky women in the online world

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
anyone got any tips for getting a girls attention online? Damn these girls are getting harder and harder to talk to. For example, I was talking to this chick and she asked me if I liked filipino food, and I said that I wouldnt eat it, and then she stopped talking to me. What is it with all these picky biatches? Dont they know they will never find a man by doing this? What are some online catch phrases or tricks that will pull a woman in? I mean making her chase you, this is just for online of course. Thanks,
Saki
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I keep things pretty light online, nothing serious, just flirty, and the girl will offer you her number if she's interested in getting to know you better. That's the way it's worked for me at least.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Online catch phrases work as well as pick up lines in bars. Dude, it's a two way street. Why not try selecting them instead of you trying to get picked?
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
There's a post about online dating, just do a little search.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Girls online are looking for Brad Pitt with an M.D. They're looking for guys that don't exist, and get mad when they don't find them. Don't waste your time. Just talk to girls in real life.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
never tried the online dating thing but i think the best way to handle it would be to make yourself scarce. if youre using AIM then just talk to the girl for a little bit and abruptly sign off, sometimes saying bye sometimes not, so u look like ur too busy to be ****in around online. that way u can get the number and meet her quicker cos talkin on the internet is no way to get *****
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by McKindley
Girls online are looking for Brad Pitt with an M.D. They're looking for guys that don't exist, and get mad when they don't find them. Don't waste your time. Just talk to girls in real life.
Women call me Dr. Pitt! :D
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Thxs for the advice guys. Im just trying to sharpen my pimp skills online, but ya the biatches are looking for someone that has it all. Most are just straight up hoes, but its a good way to decipher who the biatch really is and if I would want to see them in real life.
 
Top