Picking up women is easier than most ppl think.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After being on this site for nearly four years, I believe a lot of guys here psyche themselves out when they go out clubbing or to a bar. I really don't think it should be all that complicated for a few reasons:

1) Most women at bars/clubs are already in a receptive state of mind. The atmosphere/music/alcohol does 80% of the work for us.

2) Many women are at bars/clubs for the specific reason of hooking up.

3) Women like sex just as much as we do.

I hear about guys strategizing and planning out their entire Friday night. They've got to listen to certain music to pump themselve up before they go out; they've got to wear certain shoes; etc., etc. If this helps you, then more power to you, but I really don't think it's necessary.

Honestly, you could fvck up pretty badly in a club and still get laid. I could trip over my shoelaces in a club and get laid. It's almost if you have to try NOT to get laid when you're in a bar/club. Why? Because that's what bars/clubs are for! Women are more forgiving than people here make them out to be (yes, even the 10s). Like I said, they want it just as badly as we do, and they even try to make it *easy* (eg. eye contact, smiling, etc.) for us guys to pick them up.

It is my firm belief that 99% of guys here could have sex with 7s-10s whenever they want if they just relaxed and let their instincts take over. I mean, nature *wants* us to procreate, for God's sake. It shouldn't be this complicated.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how much truth there is in the last paragraph but other then that, 'i concur whole heartedly' :crazy:

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
I dont know how much truth there is in the last paragraph but other then that, 'i concur whole heartedly' :crazy:
Okay, maybe 99% was a slight exaggeration. Maybe more like 30% could get 4s-6s every other month/year. ;)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but my problem is my state gets blown out when I talk to girls that aren't receptive.

It is so weird, in my life I've had some great nights but haven't kept it consistent. I need to remember that a number of girls will talk for a while but arent really going to do anything. Getting blown off is the key to sexual prosperity.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Yeah but my problem is my state gets blown out when I talk to girls that aren't receptive.
So why are you talking to girls who aren't going to be receptive in the first place?