"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Picking up Women at Work...Questions.

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, whats up guys? I am new to this board and already hooked! Anyways, I dont have trouble getting women but I never pick them up at work. First off, I am a cashier. Now, my problem is how do you know if a chick digs you when they come through my line or if they are just being polite because you are working....I feel like I am sitting on a gold mine here because fine girls come through my line all the time, I just dont take advantage of it. I pick up women at school and at other places so its not confidence or shyness. How can I differentiate real interest from something else? I am sure some of you guys were cashiers and hear me.....what do you think?

Peace
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Women + Work = Bad thing

Especially if it's a cashier hitting on customers :rolleyes:
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
who cares he IS sitting in a gold mine. If he was an attorney and he was hitting on his secretary that would be one thing, but hes a cashier. Im sure hes not making 100k a year so he can risk losing his job. Its not like he cant get anothe cashier job.
 

Ser_i

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
The Netherlands
maybe some C+F remarks... being nice but with his work he can't spend to much time on girls/women.

only option is to being noticed in a good way to a girl who comes often to shop there ... once you notice she get's into your line even though there are others that are less bussy, you could go for a phone number or e-mail address in a jokingly fashion....


other than that, you'll have to run into them when you are not at work
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
do it like a cold approach

you "can i ask you a question?"
her "yeah"
you "are you single?"
her "yeah" or "no"
you "id like to get to know you better, give me your number and if youre lucky well meet up sometime"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I'm an Engineer and I am contracting at a major company that requires that after working there for a year on contract that I must take 6 months off. So maybe I'll get a job at Starbux so I can hit on chicks there! Or maybe i could get a job as a bartender to hit on tipsy chicks!
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
I'd hate to see you lose that "cashier job" over something as unimportant as girls:rolleyes:

My take on this whole dating thing at work is this.
If your a player who just wants to fuuck around it's not a good idea if you really value your job.

However, as someone with a lot of experience in this area if you really like the person and are interested in a LTR this could possibly be the best place.
In fact, most of the people I know who are married met at work.

The coolest girls I've known in my life, I've also met at work.

It's a great place to really get to know someone before you take the plunge.
 

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Cool, thanks for the advice, honestly I could care less about this job, I am a student and just do this **** partime for bills. I doubt I would lose my job but even if it did, no biggie. ***** is definitely more important in this case...anyways, I think I will try Improvingdonjuan's approach. Well let ya guys know how it goes...Peace
 
Top