Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up Women at Work...Questions.

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, whats up guys? I am new to this board and already hooked! Anyways, I dont have trouble getting women but I never pick them up at work. First off, I am a cashier. Now, my problem is how do you know if a chick digs you when they come through my line or if they are just being polite because you are working....I feel like I am sitting on a gold mine here because fine girls come through my line all the time, I just dont take advantage of it. I pick up women at school and at other places so its not confidence or shyness. How can I differentiate real interest from something else? I am sure some of you guys were cashiers and hear me.....what do you think?

Peace

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women + Work = Bad thing

Especially if it's a cashier hitting on customers :rolleyes:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares he IS sitting in a gold mine. If he was an attorney and he was hitting on his secretary that would be one thing, but hes a cashier. Im sure hes not making 100k a year so he can risk losing his job. Its not like he cant get anothe cashier job.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe some C+F remarks... being nice but with his work he can't spend to much time on girls/women.

only option is to being noticed in a good way to a girl who comes often to shop there ... once you notice she get's into your line even though there are others that are less bussy, you could go for a phone number or e-mail address in a jokingly fashion....

other than that, you'll have to run into them when you are not at work

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do it like a cold approach

you "can i ask you a question?"
her "yeah"
you "are you single?"
her "yeah" or "no"
you "id like to get to know you better, give me your number and if youre lucky well meet up sometime"

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Engineer and I am contracting at a major company that requires that after working there for a year on contract that I must take 6 months off. So maybe I'll get a job at Starbux so I can hit on chicks there! Or maybe i could get a job as a bartender to hit on tipsy chicks!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hate to see you lose that "cashier job" over something as unimportant as girls:rolleyes:

My take on this whole dating thing at work is this.
If your a player who just wants to fuuck around it's not a good idea if you really value your job.

However, as someone with a lot of experience in this area if you really like the person and are interested in a LTR this could possibly be the best place.
In fact, most of the people I know who are married met at work.

The coolest girls I've known in my life, I've also met at work.

It's a great place to really get to know someone before you take the plunge.

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the advice, honestly I could care less about this job, I am a student and just do this **** partime for bills. I doubt I would lose my job but even if it did, no biggie. ***** is definitely more important in this case...anyways, I think I will try Improvingdonjuan's approach. Well let ya guys know how it goes...Peace