“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Picking up girls at concerts

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
If you guys have ever been to a punk rock show or concerts in general, you'll know its the best place for finding girls, especailly ones that are your type.

I am fairly new to going to concerts especailly now with a Dj mindset and everything.

Damn, tonight I went to an MxPx show and there were lots of nice girls...I chatted with 2 different pairs of girls but lost them through the crowd as the night went on. Then I ran into one of the pairs of girls but my buddy was now where to be found and I had no wing man...I regret not going for a number close anyways!!!

well thats my story, lets hear your tips/stories.



SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Ozzfest bought out some confidence in me, I got like 30 girls to flash...There's an Alien Ant Farm/311 concert coming up on Haloween, I don't listen to them that much but I think I might go.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Yeah... some concert going chicks are smoking.

Most of the time, though, they came from quite the distance...

Concerts are loud too, so you'll seem like an ass, screaming at them

"So, yeah...! Let me give you a call sometime, what's your #?"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER?"

"WHY DO YOU WANT MY PHONE NUMBER?"

"I WANT TO ASK YOUR MOM OUT"
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
I know exactly what you're saying smooth. Thats why I only talk to the girls in between the time the bands are doing the sound check.
That way, its not loud and the conversation can be about the band itself.

See the reason why I think concerts are great is because you have all your essential ingrediants there.

Kino: The girls will be jumping around to the music and what not, they will be in a pretty good mood, not to mention sweaty...:D

Patterning: I'm not really big on NLP, but I think meeting girls at these places will associate you with the band that the girls are there to see, therefore giving you extra points!

Plus it just feels like a party when you are at a small concert or big concert. But a good wing man is really important to have at this event as well.
 
Top