Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up girls at concerts

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys have ever been to a punk rock show or concerts in general, you'll know its the best place for finding girls, especailly ones that are your type.

I am fairly new to going to concerts especailly now with a Dj mindset and everything.

Damn, tonight I went to an MxPx show and there were lots of nice girls...I chatted with 2 different pairs of girls but lost them through the crowd as the night went on. Then I ran into one of the pairs of girls but my buddy was now where to be found and I had no wing man...I regret not going for a number close anyways!!!

well thats my story, lets hear your tips/stories.

SuSHI.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ozzfest bought out some confidence in me, I got like 30 girls to flash...There's an Alien Ant Farm/311 concert coming up on Haloween, I don't listen to them that much but I think I might go.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... some concert going chicks are smoking.

Most of the time, though, they came from quite the distance...

Concerts are loud too, so you'll seem like an ass, screaming at them

"So, yeah...! Let me give you a call sometime, what's your #?"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER?"

"WHY DO YOU WANT MY PHONE NUMBER?"

"I WANT TO ASK YOUR MOM OUT"

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what you're saying smooth. Thats why I only talk to the girls in between the time the bands are doing the sound check.
That way, its not loud and the conversation can be about the band itself.

See the reason why I think concerts are great is because you have all your essential ingrediants there.

Kino: The girls will be jumping around to the music and what not, they will be in a pretty good mood, not to mention sweaty...:D

Patterning: I'm not really big on NLP, but I think meeting girls at these places will associate you with the band that the girls are there to see, therefore giving you extra points!

Plus it just feels like a party when you are at a small concert or big concert. But a good wing man is really important to have at this event as well.