"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

picking up classmates?

pimp in training

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
any tips on picking up classmates? what if you get rejected, but you still have to see them everyday? nothing to worry about?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Even when rejected I never had much of a problem with them.

Just don't be the nice guy that acts like a friend to get into her pants. That is when you usually lose that girl as a friend because she found out your true identity.

You should be fine if done properly. I asked out 4 classmates in one week and no serious repurcussions came about. Hell afterward I became a good friend with a couple of the girls.

Good luck.:D
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by baseballDJ
I asked out 4 classmates in one week
That is pretty inspiring. I think I've been holding out, wanting to flirt a little more and up her IL before suggesting anything like a date. Maybe I'll set something up soon.
 

Jason17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by pimp in training
any tips on picking up classmates? what if you get rejected, but you still have to see them everyday? nothing to worry about?
I wouldn't worry about being rejected. Even if you are rejected it's ok as long as you don't make a big deal about it. I've been rejected by a few classmates, but if it happens I just joke with them and treat them like everyone else. It only really gets akward if you show you're angry at them, but if you just show that you're indifferent things are fine.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
jasons right. dont make a big deal about it and no one else will. and you should flirt with them a bit to know that theyre interested and maybe you can get esclate to a one night stand as it says in the 10 commandments.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
if you get rejected, be man enough to not let it affect how you act around them.
 
Top