“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

picking up at the gym

bythebeach

New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am just wondering if anyone out there has good advise for picking up at the gym. There are often times when i know a girl is looking at me from across the gym, but need a reason to approach without being creepy. Any suggestions?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Are you at the gym to work out or to pickup girls?
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
I actually did this on friday but not at my main gym -- worked out at another location just for that reason. I sat at a bench next to hers, said hi and asked her a few questions, we talked -- mainly about working out and social stuff, kept it light -- and then #closed.

I'm a serious lifter and prefer to keep convos down to a minimum at my main gym, although i'll probably game this one girl if i see her tomorrow.
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
oh, to answer your question -- just ask her how she likes the gym or what "day" she's on (cardio, legs, etc.) then introduce yourself. just make sure she's not out of breath or right about to start her next set.
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
I see the best looking HB's in the gym, so definitely a good place to pick up, after your own workout offcourse.

As she just finishes a set walk up and and say:
"Can I ask you a question?"
If she says yes, say: "What would you recommand for training the abs, triceps, biceps, etc.?"

I do this all the time in the gym and it works great for starting the convo, it's important you don't give a rats ass about giving her the: i wanna pick you up vibe. Just dont care what she thinks.

Now if you want to pour in some C+F, ask her if she can demonstrate the training movement. I hope you'll get the picture, from here on out you can really bust her balls on anything,

example: (this one is my favourite) As she is really trying her best to help you, by showing the set, as she finishes tell her: "mmm interesting, but now I SEE..pause.. I really dont need your help" I get smacked on the arm (which we all know is good) all the time doing this one. You could bust her more by imitating her and do the set like your a crazy old man who just drank too much.

If she shows you any arm training excersizes and while she is working the set tell her:"I can see your good with your hands" pause and smile. She'll know what you mean.

Only approach girls in the gym if you had some good EC, and offcourse if she has open BL. Else chances are quitte high she doesn't want to be bothered by you and you'll be burned.

Also if you ask her for some recommandations and she answers she herself is inexperienced tell her: "Yeah now you mention it I can see that by looking at that body of yours"

....perform this move on an insecure young women and make her day...

Ok forget that last part, that Neghit will get you a hit in the face. Most HB's actually have experience in the gym (how do you think they get a body like that). But might it occur tell her: "I know quitte a lot on other areas..pause..in the gym, let me show you some moves"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top