"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Picking up a 9 (100% INFIELD) Women Respond to CONFIDENCE

jetli123

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That's a 9 LOL. Honestly, more like a 5 unless her face is good and she loses 20-25 lbs. The chicks on match are far hotter than that and you know my region doesn't have many on there in the first place. I mean, I went out with an HB9 and HB7.5 last weekend from there. I wouldn't even approach that chick in the video. I'd have no interest in her. Too plump for my liking. I like skinny girls. Or like last weekend curves in the right places.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
@biggoal You know that such rating is purely subjective right? Maybe not a 9 to you, but I'm sure some guys will look at your 9's and say the exact same thing.

It's ridiculous to talk about it as if it's objective, it is very clearly not.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That's a 9 LOL. Honestly, more like a 5 unless her face is good and she loses 20-25 lbs. The chicks on match are far hotter than that and you know my region doesn't have many on there in the first place. I mean, I went out with an HB9 and HB7.5 last weekend from there. I wouldn't even approach that chick in the video. I'd have no interest in her. Too plump for my liking. I like skinny girls. Or like last weekend curves in the right places.
Biggoal.

Since u hv not been successfully with women.

Less time talking abt ur efforts chasing women.

Put more effort in asking us questions abt what you're learned or didn't learn from reading posts/threads here.

I personally think you have great potential to be successful, just redirect ur energies where its needed buddy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
@jetli123

Was that an approach you had actually done yourself, it sounds like it was given what you wrote on the OP but I'm not 100% sure.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Biggoal.

Since u hv not been successfully with women.

Less time talking abt ur efforts chasing women.

Put more effort in asking us questions abt what you're learned or didn't learn from reading posts/threads here.

I personally think you have great potential to be successful, just redirect ur energies where its needed buddy.
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.
As we had discussed on a thread of mine a couple weeks ago, I think you really should consider a move to a city or area that has a larger population and a fairly young demographic. Living in areas that are highly populated by retirees is not good for men in their prime (20s and 30s). In that age range you should be working towards bettering yourself, seeking success, opportunities, etc. However, when people get past a certain age complacency is much more the norm, which is totally fine once you are in your 70s and up but not a good for younger men.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.
You should move. Go to Miami.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
As we had discussed on a thread of mine a couple weeks ago, I think you really should consider a move to a city or area that has a larger population and a fairly young demographic. Living in areas that are highly populated by retirees is not good for men in their prime (20s and 30s). In that age range you should be working towards bettering yourself, seeking success, opportunities, etc. However, when people get past a certain age complacency is much more the norm, which is totally fine once you are in your 70s and up but not a good for younger men.
I agree. Like where I work a lot of them go away to school and say they don't want to live here after college would rather live in Orlando, Tampa or Miami. A guy I work with in the produce dept is in his early 20s and lived here all his life and is planning on moving to Atlanta GA because he's bored with it here.

The problem is around here there is no industry. It's medical, service or tourist related which pays low. Medical pays good but not everyone is a nurse or doctor. Teachers also are paid crap too. So of course people in their 30s like me are not going to flock here unless offered a job.

There are other reasons too lol. The old, rude people, terrible drivers, everything caters to the old people, price of stuff higher, etc.

Like I said, I sell phone accessories and it's hard. I do it in Lee County and most of the customer base is old people with old phones I don't have cases for. It hurts my sales a lot because they don't make cases for them or not many. Like Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 they still use. My crap woudl sell better in a normal area like Tampa with young people.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You should move. Go to Miami.
Way too much $$ and crowded, but it would be fun to visit with guys and just hangout around there and see the women. Or even north of there Broward County. Miami back in the 1980s looks a lot of fun before they overbuilt it.

No doubt Miami would be a lot of fun to live in. A buddy from the market who works another job has a kid at his job who just moved here for college from Miami and said how old and boring the area is compared to Miami.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.
Stop giving excuses and learn to dominate ur own backyard 1st.

Otherwise it doesn't matter where you move to, you'd still be faced with failures.

Currently as u r, the only viable option is for you to move to a country where its so poor that desperate women are forced to sell their souls just to feel secure with their uncertain future.

But then they'll leave you too.

You need to learn buddy, keep on reading the threads here, lots of experience posted by various men that's useful for you.

Ask us questions.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
As we had discussed on a thread of mine a couple weeks ago, I think you really should consider a move to a city or area that has a larger population and a fairly young demographic. Living in areas that are highly populated by retirees is not good for men in their prime (20s and 30s). In that age range you should be working towards bettering yourself, seeking success, opportunities, etc. However, when people get past a certain age complacency is much more the norm, which is totally fine once you are in your 70s and up but not a good for younger men.
I've been posted to a few countries/cities, some places is a real shiethole like Dhaka but even there its not an excuse to not dominate ur environment.

It's all abt attitude. It's abt the man.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

op clearly didnt leave home in last few years if normal (if not ugly) fat girl with makeup is a 9 to him


theres no hope OP
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key
Not sure where "dominance and confidence" comes into this video. You could be confident to make the approach and appear relaxed, or maybe you just have balls. The main thing that jumps out at me from this video is that you bombarded her with compliments.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

how does she responds to confidence? you didnt phuk her
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

I'll be surprised if she texts you back bud. Ask yourself if she would be super excited to talk to you again.
 
Top