Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up a 9 (100% INFIELD) Women Respond to CONFIDENCE

jetli123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's a 9 LOL. Honestly, more like a 5 unless her face is good and she loses 20-25 lbs. The chicks on match are far hotter than that and you know my region doesn't have many on there in the first place. I mean, I went out with an HB9 and HB7.5 last weekend from there. I wouldn't even approach that chick in the video. I'd have no interest in her. Too plump for my liking. I like skinny girls. Or like last weekend curves in the right places.

Serenity

Reaction score
@biggoal You know that such rating is purely subjective right? Maybe not a 9 to you, but I'm sure some guys will look at your 9's and say the exact same thing.

It's ridiculous to talk about it as if it's objective, it is very clearly not.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's a 9 LOL. Honestly, more like a 5 unless her face is good and she loses 20-25 lbs. The chicks on match are far hotter than that and you know my region doesn't have many on there in the first place. I mean, I went out with an HB9 and HB7.5 last weekend from there. I wouldn't even approach that chick in the video. I'd have no interest in her. Too plump for my liking. I like skinny girls. Or like last weekend curves in the right places.
Biggoal.

Since u hv not been successfully with women.

Less time talking abt ur efforts chasing women.

Put more effort in asking us questions abt what you're learned or didn't learn from reading posts/threads here.

I personally think you have great potential to be successful, just redirect ur energies where its needed buddy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jetli123

Was that an approach you had actually done yourself, it sounds like it was given what you wrote on the OP but I'm not 100% sure.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Biggoal.

Since u hv not been successfully with women.

Less time talking abt ur efforts chasing women.

Put more effort in asking us questions abt what you're learned or didn't learn from reading posts/threads here.

I personally think you have great potential to be successful, just redirect ur energies where its needed buddy.
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think I need to move. I looked at my county. Median age is 55. County to my north, 55 and to my south, 48. Hilsborough County, where Tampa is located in the median age is 37!! See the huge difference. I need a region where I can find younger women and larger quantities. Even if rejected a lot at least lots to choose from. Around here you would literally go through all the women in the area under 40. Tampa, St. Pete the demographics are quite different. Where I'm from, St. Louis County MO the median age is 40. I really feel like I live in a giant nursing home down here.
As we had discussed on a thread of mine a couple weeks ago, I think you really should consider a move to a city or area that has a larger population and a fairly young demographic. Living in areas that are highly populated by retirees is not good for men in their prime (20s and 30s). In that age range you should be working towards bettering yourself, seeking success, opportunities, etc. However, when people get past a certain age complacency is much more the norm, which is totally fine once you are in your 70s and up but not a good for younger men.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should move. Go to Miami.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
As we had discussed on a thread of mine a couple weeks ago, I think you really should consider a move to a city or area that has a larger population and a fairly young demographic. Living in areas that are highly populated by retirees is not good for men in their prime (20s and 30s). In that age range you should be working towards bettering yourself, seeking success, opportunities, etc. However, when people get past a certain age complacency is much more the norm, which is totally fine once you are in your 70s and up but not a good for younger men.
I agree. Like where I work a lot of them go away to school and say they don't want to live here after college would rather live in Orlando, Tampa or Miami. A guy I work with in the produce dept is in his early 20s and lived here all his life and is planning on moving to Atlanta GA because he's bored with it here.

The problem is around here there is no industry. It's medical, service or tourist related which pays low. Medical pays good but not everyone is a nurse or doctor. Teachers also are paid crap too. So of course people in their 30s like me are not going to flock here unless offered a job.

There are other reasons too lol. The old, rude people, terrible drivers, everything caters to the old people, price of stuff higher, etc.

Like I said, I sell phone accessories and it's hard. I do it in Lee County and most of the customer base is old people with old phones I don't have cases for. It hurts my sales a lot because they don't make cases for them or not many. Like Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 they still use. My crap woudl sell better in a normal area like Tampa with young people.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You should move. Go to Miami.
Way too much $$ and crowded, but it would be fun to visit with guys and just hangout around there and see the women. Or even north of there Broward County. Miami back in the 1980s looks a lot of fun before they overbuilt it.

No doubt Miami would be a lot of fun to live in. A buddy from the market who works another job has a kid at his job who just moved here for college from Miami and said how old and boring the area is compared to Miami.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop giving excuses and learn to dominate ur own backyard 1st.

Otherwise it doesn't matter where you move to, you'd still be faced with failures.

Currently as u r, the only viable option is for you to move to a country where its so poor that desperate women are forced to sell their souls just to feel secure with their uncertain future.

But then they'll leave you too.

You need to learn buddy, keep on reading the threads here, lots of experience posted by various men that's useful for you.

Ask us questions.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been posted to a few countries/cities, some places is a real shiethole like Dhaka but even there its not an excuse to not dominate ur environment.

It's all abt attitude. It's abt the man.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Tonality is important, check this infield out, I must say I am not the best looking guy in the room, some say I am even average or below average. however, this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key, check it out.

op clearly didnt leave home in last few years if normal (if not ugly) fat girl with makeup is a 9 to him

theres no hope OP

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this infield proves that I am just a regular guy and that women respond to dominance + confidence. Confidence is key
Not sure where "dominance and confidence" comes into this video. You could be confident to make the approach and appear relaxed, or maybe you just have balls. The main thing that jumps out at me from this video is that you bombarded her with compliments.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

how does she responds to confidence? you didnt phuk her

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll be surprised if she texts you back bud. Ask yourself if she would be super excited to talk to you again.