Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical touching on dates during pandemic

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few girls lined up for dates in the coming days, and as I haven't seen them in a while (one I'm meeting for the first time), I was wondering what your guys' approach is when you meet with girls during this pandemic - do you hug them when you see them, etc.? Is it different from the usual? Worth noting, I am not in the US so the situation is not too bad in our country.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have a few girls lined up for dates in the coming days, and as I haven't seen them in a while (one I'm meeting for the first time), I was wondering what your guys' approach is when you meet with girls during this pandemic - do you hug them when you see them, etc.? Is it different from the usual? Worth noting, I am not in the US so the situation is not too bad in our country.
I mean if you are seeing them in person what is the difference? If they have it you are going to get it with or without a hug.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Thus far the only one I can name who had rona is a dude from forums sosuave actually @soulforge besidea him I don’t know anyone inreal life or otherwise no one in my big ass family not even in my and famylis big ass aquintance list.

I saw only two idiots with masks today. Imagine several thousand people I saw and only two morons with masks.

I bought me 10 masks back in february, I only wear oneThe while time. The rest I’m selling. Interested?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Idiotic is not wearing masks during a pandemic. You know who wears masks? Medical professionals.
This sht spreads like fire chances are you had it and went past it. That’s A). B) averyone will have it just a matter of time. Thus, mask is only to allow medical stuff enough time to cope. It is enough time to cope already, vaccine is out.

For me late march throat hurt, then one week later in april kidneys hurt, then one week later right heel hurt. Which makes sense since the virus/biological weapon attacks blood. I never tested. Whatever virus I had drowened in vodka. @soulforge

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sht spreads like fire chances are you had it and went past it. That’s A). B) averyone will have it just a matter of time. Thus, mask is only to allow medical stuff enough time to cope. It is enough time to cope already, vaccine is out.

For me late march throat hurt, then one week later in april kidneys hurt, then one week later right heel hurt. Which makes sense since the virus/biological weapon attacks blood. I never tested. Whatever virus I had drowened in vodka. @soulforge
That behavior is disrespectful to your community. It’s also stupid from an epidemiological standpoint.

Now, for the OP. Dates are fine. The concern is mostly environmental. Keep them outdoors for the first date or two. Date them normally as you would pre-COVID.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a man looking to form new relationships/find new sexual partners, you have to proceed as if there were no pandemic to the extent that you can do so. Approaching in grocery stores when everyone is wearing masks probably isn't going to be fruitful. It is possible to approach outdoors and sequence some stuff outdoors if necessary, then invite for a home dinner date, then bang.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lul
What kind of foil do you wear, aluminum or copper? Also would be interesting to hear about the aliens that you got adapoted by and raped.
That's why we here in Germany are just sitting back (wearing masks whenever possible) and looking at what's going on in the US..so...go ahead (if you're from the US), you're on a roll.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lul
What kind of foil do you wear, aluminum or copper? Also would be interesting to hear about the aliens that you got adapoted by and raped.
Because of the reckless behavior you're clearly conveying here and acting out in real life, thousands of people die daily. It is beyond me how someone can be so ignorant and thoughtless towards their fellow human beings. If you really think this pandemic is a hoax, you can't be helped anymore.

You're lucky no one in your family has been ill so far. I know people who lost family members due to this virus. Young, old, precondition or not. If it gets you, it gets you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go for the hug and see how she reacts. That will set the tone and let you screen early on in the date whether she has potential or not.

After going on a few different dates more recently, I found it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. It signals a level of weakness and even beta behavior if they sense any trepidation on your part if you have to ask for permission. If she wants that trepid beta guy, you're not for her anyways and it would've never worked and you would've wasted your time further.

If she passes the hug test, I tend to get closer to her when I walk where our arms rub. At that point, I hold hands with her to see how she reacts for the second stage of screening. Based on her comfort level from that point, you can pretty much feel secure about kissing her shortly after or towards the end of the date. Also holding hands or hugging allows there to be some sort of dialog around dating in the new normal. Based on these convos too, you can determine how far to go within her comfort zone. This type of segway into these convos can also give you an indication to bail early on too if she is way off your thought process.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thus far the only one I can name who had rona is a dude from forums sosuave actually @soulforge besidea him I don’t know anyone inreal life or otherwise no one in my big ass family not even in my and famylis big ass aquintance list.

I saw only two idiots with masks today. Imagine several thousand people I saw and only two morons with masks.

I bought me 10 masks back in february, I only wear oneThe while time. The rest I’m selling. Interested?
You are idiot for not wearing a mask and helping continue making re-lockdowns necessary when this could have all been squashed if societally irresponsible people like you could follow simple instructions.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how different some chicks look different without their mask. Some are ugly and prettier without their mask. It makes a big difference...try to ask to see without mask for a sec if you can

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to come and see you alone at your place because you're scared of the coronavirus. When she takes off her mask see if she's ugly and if she is, tell her to put it back on.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You americans still have it? Its almost wipes out here in Australia besides the state of Victoria

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You americans still have it? Its almost wipes out here in Australia besides the state of Victoria
Good for Australia. It is running rampant in the United States right now. The case spike is most notable in the southern states of the U.S., such as Florida, Texas, Arizona, and California.