Physical Fitness proves what kind of man you are

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can steal money.
People can give you money.
You can be given a makeover to fix your style.
You can be naturally smart.
No one but you can whip you into to shape!

No better show of one's character than them being physically fit. A man who is strong and muscular is consistent and dedicated!

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the gunny is gone now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From someone who is in very good shape, i dont completely agree on this.
What kind of man you are is mostly a character things.
Physical shape is an indicator, but far from all that is needed.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can steal money.

No better show of one's character than them being physically fit. A man who is strong and muscular is consistent and dedicated!
If what you say is corect, then most construction workers are better than all other white collars because they are in better body shape?
What about university student who cant go to gym, while I see many guys spend half of their day in the gym ? who is really better?
It might apply in some cases, but the circumstances of the person dictate their body shape

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in shape (can be defined many ways) is the foundation, IMO. It shows discipline and willpower at the very minimum.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can steal money.

Nelson Mandela manned up in a prison for 20 years doing what is right. Doubt he was focused on eating 200 grams of protein a day and hitting his next deadlift Pr. Though I do agree a mans physical shape is important, it is not a defining part of masculinity.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelson Mandela manned up in a prison for 20 years doing what is right. Doubt he was focused on eating 200 grams of protein a day and hitting his next deadlift Pr. Though I do agree a mans physical shape is important, it is not a defining part of masculinity.
Quang Doq sat in a meditation position while being burned alive and didn’t even flinch . That’s pretty manly to me. He did it to end a tyranny going on in vietnam (correct me if I’m wrong). It started a movement and the leader was overthrown and this was the spark and catalyst. I don’t think quang doc cares about getting creatine 10 minutes after his workout haha

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quang Doq sat in a meditation position while being burned alive and didn’t even flinch . That’s pretty manly to me. He did it to end a tyranny going on in vietnam (correct me if I’m wrong). It started a movement and the leader was overthrown and this was the spark and catalyst. I don’t think quang doc cares about getting creatine 10 minutes after his workout haha
I’m saying this as someone who benches 345, squat 385, and deadlift 500. Being at the gym, some of he biggest b1tchess are jacked. They have NO social skill because they are so obsessed with themselves. Everything in balance. One should achieve masculinity in other areas of their lives as well. I respect a man who dreams big and provides for his loved one then a lone jacked person who spends his days at the gym.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the gym daily, have been for over 30 years consistently, but that has little to do with my character. If anything, the gym just made me more of an *******.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

Ranked in order of difficulty, physical conditioning comes in third behind improving social skills and improving financial conditions.

Yes, it requires dedication, persistence and delayed gratification.

IMO, a HUGE mistake guys make is thinking they'll be more "alpha" if they get more ripped.

Plenty of Men's Health cover looking dudes are plenty beta, and will always be plenty beta.

Now, if you were to take that hour a day you spend in the gym, and instead spend it on cold approaches to improve your game, THAT takes some doing.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all miss the point.

One can be born into or win money.
One can be naturally smooth at cold approach. I've known some who are.
One cannot be fit without doing the work themselves.

I misspoke by not explaining further what I meant. This is clear by the replies. My use of "character" was out of place. No, it doesn't indicate other important aspects of life, but it does clearly demonstrate the man will work for something he really cares about. That to me is vital. Doesn't mean he has priorities straight though.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all miss the point.

One can be born into or win money.
One can be naturally smooth at cold approach. I've known some who are.
One cannot be fit without doing the work themselves.

I misspoke by not explaining further what I meant. This is clear by the replies. My use of "character" was out of place. No, it doesn't indicate other important aspects of life, but it does clearly demonstrate the man will work for something he really cares about. That to me is vital. Doesn't mean he has priorities straight though.
You may say, "Well, anyone will work for something they truly want!" No, I've seen some truly lazy people.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While physical fitness may be "proof" of a man's accomplishment for others to feast their eyes on, learning another language to at least semi-fluency (not fake like celebrities and athletes do to make themselves appear 'amazing'), could be something for others to feast their ears on. You can influence people in a myriad of ways attacking all their senses, depends on what you're aiming for.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is your measure then it will work for you because to you it’s a pinnacle of accomplishment.
In your mind and viewpoint is what counts. That alone can propel you to other things.

For others it can be different. For some men it’s just having a job or an item. It’s just one thing in a rounded life.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this, a man who is significantly overweight definitely will be perceived very differently and in a much more negative light compared to a man who is of a reasonably healthy weight.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get into shape and still lack confidence and self-esteem.