Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical Fitness proves what kind of man you are

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can steal money.
People can give you money.
You can be given a makeover to fix your style.
You can be naturally smart.
No one but you can whip you into to shape!

No better show of one's character than them being physically fit. A man who is strong and muscular is consistent and dedicated!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the gunny is gone now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From someone who is in very good shape, i dont completely agree on this.
What kind of man you are is mostly a character things.
Physical shape is an indicator, but far from all that is needed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can steal money.
People can give you money.
You can be given a makeover to fix your style.
You can be naturally smart.
No one but you can whip you into to shape!

No better show of one's character than them being physically fit. A man who is strong and muscular is consistent and dedicated!
If what you say is corect, then most construction workers are better than all other white collars because they are in better body shape?
What about university student who cant go to gym, while I see many guys spend half of their day in the gym ? who is really better?
It might apply in some cases, but the circumstances of the person dictate their body shape

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in shape (can be defined many ways) is the foundation, IMO. It shows discipline and willpower at the very minimum.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the gym daily, have been for over 30 years consistently, but that has little to do with my character. If anything, the gym just made me more of an *******.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

Ranked in order of difficulty, physical conditioning comes in third behind improving social skills and improving financial conditions.

Yes, it requires dedication, persistence and delayed gratification.

IMO, a HUGE mistake guys make is thinking they'll be more "alpha" if they get more ripped.

Plenty of Men's Health cover looking dudes are plenty beta, and will always be plenty beta.

Now, if you were to take that hour a day you spend in the gym, and instead spend it on cold approaches to improve your game, THAT takes some doing.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all miss the point.

One can be born into or win money.
One can be naturally smooth at cold approach. I've known some who are.
One cannot be fit without doing the work themselves.

I misspoke by not explaining further what I meant. This is clear by the replies. My use of "character" was out of place. No, it doesn't indicate other important aspects of life, but it does clearly demonstrate the man will work for something he really cares about. That to me is vital. Doesn't mean he has priorities straight though.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all miss the point.

One can be born into or win money.
One can be naturally smooth at cold approach. I've known some who are.
One cannot be fit without doing the work themselves.

I misspoke by not explaining further what I meant. This is clear by the replies. My use of "character" was out of place. No, it doesn't indicate other important aspects of life, but it does clearly demonstrate the man will work for something he really cares about. That to me is vital. Doesn't mean he has priorities straight though.
You may say, "Well, anyone will work for something they truly want!" No, I've seen some truly lazy people.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While physical fitness may be "proof" of a man's accomplishment for others to feast their eyes on, learning another language to at least semi-fluency (not fake like celebrities and athletes do to make themselves appear 'amazing'), could be something for others to feast their ears on. You can influence people in a myriad of ways attacking all their senses, depends on what you're aiming for.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If this is your measure then it will work for you because to you it’s a pinnacle of accomplishment.
In your mind and viewpoint is what counts. That alone can propel you to other things.

For others it can be different. For some men it’s just having a job or an item. It’s just one thing in a rounded life.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this, a man who is significantly overweight definitely will be perceived very differently and in a much more negative light compared to a man who is of a reasonably healthy weight.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in my late 20s and have been building my body for almost 10 years. I spend 45min to an hour in the gym every other day. I think natural in my early years all I cared about was getting as big as possible. Now I’m getting to the point where im satisfied with my accomplishment.

When I first started my dad would say that’s something you have to do when your young. And I think he’s right. It is nice to have good body and being healthy is essential to a good life and should be the most important thing anyone takes away from bodybuilding. But building muscle takes a lot of energy yet the reward is very little. You may like it and enjoy seeing yourself evolve. But life energy should be spent enjoying others things in life. When your young you have almost unlimited energy but as you get older your understand your energy is not unlimited and should be used accordingly.

Will you spend all your energy in the gym or seeing what life has to offer. It’s nice to have a great body but to just get bigger and bigger is pointless in my opinion. And to maintain a body really only one day in the gym a week is necessary.

When I first started I wanted to get big in order to defend myself. Then it became a stress reliever. Lots of guys do it for women but most girls like a guy who can hold his own and of course in shape. Not necessarily a big buff guy. Bodybuilding caries over to other aspects of life like building good work ethic and determination.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in my late 20s and have been building my body for almost 10 years. I spend 45min to an hour in the gym every other day. I think natural in my early years all I cared about was getting as big as possible. Now I’m getting to the point where im satisfied with my accomplishment.

When I first started my dad would say that’s something you have to do when your young. And I think he’s right. It is nice to have good body and being healthy is essential to a good life and should be the most important thing anyone takes away from bodybuilding. But building muscle takes a lot of energy yet the reward is very little. You may like it and enjoy seeing yourself evolve. But life energy should be spent enjoying others things in life. When your young you have almost unlimited energy but as you get older your understand your energy is not unlimited and should be used accordingly.

Will you spend all your energy in the gym or seeing what life has to offer. It’s nice to have a great body but to just get bigger and bigger is pointless in my opinion. And to maintain a body really only one day in the gym a week is necessary.

When I first started I wanted to get big in order to defend myself. Then it became a stress reliever. Lots of guys do it for women but most girls like a guy who can hold his own and of course in shape. Not necessarily a big buff guy. Bodybuilding caries over to other aspects of life like building good work ethic and determination.
Everything you said is spot on, exactly like me, but i'm in my 40's. I started lifting in my teens (to get girls and toughen up) but now do it cause I don't know anything else, it's kind of been with me forever and feels weird without it. Back in my younger days I also tried to get bigger and bigger and even did two cycles in my 20's, but eventually found out that your body is going to be whatever it is genetically intended to be and for me that is skinny. So now, I work on just staying fit and lean. Funny thing is the girls are more attracted to me now than in my 20's...go figure.

When I make a new hire, I seek college graduates, not because I think they are smarter than others, but that they finished something that takes determination. Same principal with people with good bodies; it's not that they're better, it's just usually they have some fire in their bellies and I like that in a person.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Baby steps 1st until you can learn to walk and then run.

And you're doing more then the majority of men here who blogs but does nothing worthy.

Keep it up.