"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Phoning girls you meet in clubs...

shrewd

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
kingston, ontario
I read that you should usually wait like 3 to 4 days before phoning a girl you met, to stay a challenge/mysterious etc, I was just wondering does this apply to girls you meet in clubs too? because say you're both drunk she may not remember you that well and if you wait like 1/2 a week she may not remember you at all. i THINK she'll remember me, cause we made out and danced for like 1/2 an hr together...but i don't wanna screw this up as it's the first number i've ever gotten.:rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I say 2 days, but I don't like to pick up girls in clubs
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Here's my advice:

Do not worry about screwing up.

Call her and set a date. Make it short and to the point. Be a man.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i've got alot of experience on this one.

heres my advice, sometimes with girls who i had picked up and got there number, i worried too much about "will they remember me?" so i never called. and the number sat there for months until i deleted it.
others i called, not once had they forgotten who i was. BUT here is a little tip which i try to remember to do.

once you score the number say something along the lines of
"when i call you, don't act like like you don't remember me"
that'll help it stick in her mind to remember ur name and everything..
 

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Twin Cities Metro, MN
Make something funny about that situation. Say I just watched Swingers and they say to wait four days to call. I was more in the one-day or two-day mood (whichever you choose).

I seriously would call the next business day (If you got it on Friday, I would wait until Monday)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new orleans, louisiana
cause we made out and danced for like 1/2 an hr together...but i don't wanna screw this up as it's the first number i've ever gotten.
what's the deal man?? if you had the confidence and game to make out with a chick and dance with her for a half hour it is really shocking to me that this is the first number you have EVER gotten.
 
Top