Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone vs face to face

Don_West

Reaction score
When I talk with girls on the phone I'm funny and they always tell me they had a good time talking with me. Face to face, I stutter, get nervous and one girl said it's like talking to two different people. Any help?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I talk with girls on the phone I'm funny and they always tell me they had a good time talking with me. Face to face, I stutter, get nervous and one girl said it's like talking to two different people. Any help?
Less boomer pods and house husband gurus. More approaching, pulling, and taking your D out. It's all practice. She's not special. More accurate, every hot girl you see know some bloke is out there and sick of shagging her. Less spectator mode on YouTube and more going out getting girls. VOLUME. Stop listening to dorks with no receipts shilling jargon. Get more life experiences.

If you pull more girls you see the patterns. It's old hat. Another day at the office. More accurately she's practice. It's not champions league final. it's not the super bowl. She's practice. #nextset pull? Cool. Go get more girls. Chat up more leaving her place and on the walk back to your car. Rewire your brain to just go get more girls day or night.

More importantly hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.