"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Phone vs face to face

Don_West

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
30
When I talk with girls on the phone I'm funny and they always tell me they had a good time talking with me. Face to face, I stutter, get nervous and one girl said it's like talking to two different people. Any help?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
When I talk with girls on the phone I'm funny and they always tell me they had a good time talking with me. Face to face, I stutter, get nervous and one girl said it's like talking to two different people. Any help?
Less boomer pods and house husband gurus. More approaching, pulling, and taking your D out. It's all practice. She's not special. More accurate, every hot girl you see know some bloke is out there and sick of shagging her. Less spectator mode on YouTube and more going out getting girls. VOLUME. Stop listening to dorks with no receipts shilling jargon. Get more life experiences.

If you pull more girls you see the patterns. It's old hat. Another day at the office. More accurately she's practice. It's not champions league final. it's not the super bowl. She's practice. #nextset pull? Cool. Go get more girls. Chat up more leaving her place and on the walk back to your car. Rewire your brain to just go get more girls day or night.

More importantly hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top