"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

phone tag?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
Been dating this girl weekly for 3 weeks now- the dates have been going great- she invited me out to have lunch with her and her parents one day after our third date- I say I can't- really I can't since I was busy then she sounded disapointed so I asked her if she was mad and she was like no - so I tell her to call me back later on since I might have time then but my cellphone goes dead about 20 minutes later and my charger was over at a friends(phone was dead a total of 4 hours)- anyways I felt bad like she'd think I was being super shady or whatever so that night while I was at a houseparty I stepped out to call this other breezy on the phone and decided that I should give the girl Im dating a call just to say hi- so I call no answer and leave a message- it wasn't some drunk off my ass message just a light- hey *HB9* how you doing Im at a party now just wanted to see how you doin- ok (i might have said call me) dont remember then hung up- you'd think she'd have called me back by now i mean all cells have caller id and ****- what might she be doing and what should I do?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I've learned, they never call if you tell them to.
ever.
And don't leave messages, it makes you more mysterious if you don't let ehr know why u caleld.
and mentionin u were at a party also was a minor mistake, she now knows ur thinking about her even when you're chillin with your boys. But then if she knows u drink, she might be able to explain this with you jsut being horny :p
god dman the phone is the work of the devil when it comes ot girls. The only good thign about it is setting up dates..but the phone itself is a whoel nother platform to get used to when DJing lol
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
crap. anyone know how I can get out of this dilemma? ignore for few days and not call till tuesday? not answer when she does call back? of all the girls in the holding pattern why couldn't I have called one of the HB6's or something.........
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
ahha nah i todl i u that pm u didn't fawk up much, i just went into detail^ so u understood the reasoning behind what i was saying.
follow the advice i said in the pm n i think you'll be golden. peace
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
need to get her off my mind- not gonna go out cause I haven't recovered from the weekend yet but she left stuff at my place and there is no way I can keep myself from seeing it whenever i go in the kitchen...ahhhhhhh
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

the_bends

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Mississippi
It sounds to me, that she is wanting more from the relationship than you are. I think she's viewing it differently. She asks you to eat with her and her parents. I take that to mean that she's wanting you to eventually be exclusive. I think that by being unavailable for that long, declining the dinner invitation, and calling drunk from a party, you damaged her opinion of you. You need to evaluate what you want from her? Are you just trying to play the field still, or could you replicate her feelings? You need to talk to her face-to-face.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I suppose I'd better call her up soon then...she's japanese- I heard you have to be a little more AFC sometimes to deal with asian girls? I'm half chinese so I understand that- of course if next time I call her and she doesn't answer I shouldn't leave a message and make myself scarce huh? I think turning down the lunch invite did hurt me- now I gotta be a bit more AFC this week:( she's never not returned my call before
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i think you're getting oneitis for the girl. happened to me before. i panicked because a girl didnt call me back. in my afc days, pretty painful.

i however would suggest you not call her. if she calls back, you know she's got a good IL in you, if not then NEXXXXXXXT her.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
I suppose I'd better call her up soon then...she's japanese- I heard you have to be a little more AFC sometimes to deal with asian girls? I'm half chinese so I understand that- of course if next time I call her and she doesn't answer I shouldn't leave a message and make myself scarce huh? I think turning down the lunch invite did hurt me- now I gotta be a bit more AFC this week:( she's never not returned my call before

I hear people say this all the time. Do I need to be more AFC..should I use my "DJ" skills?..guys it's as simple as this. When you truly find that burning desire to rid your life of your worries with women and to get out of that every woman is heaven on earth mode, then and only then can you become a Don Juan. Going back and forth isn't possible. You're questioning everything too much.

In my experiences, when a girl doesn't call you, it can be a number of different things. Don't take it personally or worry about it. You're only going to hurt yourself. BTW, calling from the party to say whats up wasn't really kool. (You say you weren't drunk, but if you can't remember some of the things you said, there's a good possibility you were.) Anyway, I'm not trying to rag on you or anything, but just take it easy. Wait for her to call, and make up that dinner date she had planned like you wanted to. No one likes a bad game of phone tag. It gets old. You're the man. End the games, and go for what you want.

But again, I agree with the bends. She seems like she's wanting more out of the relationship than you are. Although, I really don't know your situation, I suggest you wait for her to call, if not, call her and tell her you want to make up the date.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I'm ending this speculation... I just called her back got the Voicemail (either her phones off or she on it) and just f'ing hung up. Balls in her court- she can call back or not her games piss me off and I'm gonna next her if she doesnt call me. Switching gears to that HB8 I had on the back burner.....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
now thats the attitude ya need! right on mate.

if she doesnt call back, tis her loss, not yours anyway right?
 
Top