"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Phone Number

Kedyn

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I ran into an old friend from high school. We talked a bit about the old days (which were about a year ago...), but when I asked for her number, she said she never answered it because she was busy with work and school. She did give me her number, though, but I was wondering if what she said was a negative sign.

I know, I might be reading into it too much, but, just need someone else's view on it who isn't an *******. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Well its really hard to know unless you call her. It does sound like low interest to me as you sense as well.

Nothing lost by calling though right?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yeah nothing lost, give her a call and see if she'll join you for a drink. all the best mate
 

Kedyn

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I called her last night, but we're both pretty busy with work and school at the moment, so we couldn't make any plans. I'll probably call again in a week or so.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Just call it alot, when she picks up say something like "I thought you said you never answer it?".
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
I called her last night, but we're both pretty busy with work and school at the moment, so we couldn't make any plans.
You're not listening to your GUT FEELING.

You listened to your gut feeling when you were trying to set something up with this girl. She was giving you hints that she's really not interested in dating you and that's why you came to the conclusion that you're both really busy right now. You're using that as your own excuse hoping that you can prove your GUT FEELING wrong.

Don't you think if she was interested in you, see could find a little bit of time to meet up with you. I'm sure she can find time to go shopping.

Remember...Interested women will make it easy for you and her to get together. ;)
 

Kedyn

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
No, we both are really very busy with school and work.

And I didn't ask her out on a date or anything, I just wanted to see if she had any free time this week so we could hang out.

But I might just be arguing because you're right.
 
Last edited:
Top