Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

phone call limits

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this Hb I'm dating, she's been perplexing me as of late (got yet another date this saturday)- I've been following the rule of not getting on the phone with a girl too long, besides I don't like being on the phone anyways...its going great and this week she has called me 3 times and I have not called her at all. The thing is I'm used to chatting for about 5-7 minutes per call on average but these last 3 calls- she has seemed happy to call me and enthusiastic but always says stuff like" just calling to see how you are doing" which is her way of cutting the conversation off! It's her cutting off the calls even earlier - now averaging 3-4 minutes.... has she gotten wise to the phone game- is she playing her own? What should I do? Lessen the phone calls more or just stay on present course?

Electraglide

Reaction score
Man, if I were you I'd would not answer every time she calls. Pick it up once or twice but not every time. Then call her back later. Still keep the convo's short 5-10 mins. and be lite hearted about it all.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100,

I'm presuming that whenever you're talking on the phone with this girl it's to setup the next date, meeting, whatever.

If not, do that and don't "chat" with her on the phone. Chat with her in person.

Cheers,
Mav

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i agree, dont answer the phone every single time she calls. I would answer more than i let her leave messages, but it just kinda gives her a chance to miss u a little. I dont think she's playing phone games, she probably just wanted to hear your voice. Women are like that, they gain comfort in hearing the voice of someone they care about.

Big Nick