Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philosophy

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is any of you guys into philosophy and can give me some names / examples which I should definitely read?
My focus is on human behavior and thinking.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nietzsche was pretty spot on about human nature. He predicted what is happening with modern society.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find Stoicism very useful and insightful for every day life. Check out Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Letters From A Stoic by Seneca to start out.

I also find Buddhism and Taoism and easter philosophy in general very interesting and you could argue they touch upon human nature more deeply than anything else, although it requires a massive paradigm shift to understand what they talk about.

Lastly, there's also Existentialism as well, and this is almost entirely about human nature. Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, and Satre might be good places to start. I don't know much about it but it's a subject I intend to explore more.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for improving your effectiveness in thinking I recommend reading Objectivist epistemology. A good place to start is with Leonard Peikoff's lectures "The Art of Thinking."

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find Stoicism very useful and insightful for every day life. Check out Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Letters From A Stoic by Seneca to start out.

I also find Buddhism and Taoism and easter philosophy in general very interesting and you could argue they touch upon human nature more deeply than anything else, although it requires a massive paradigm shift to understand what they talk about.

Lastly, there's also Existentialism as well, and this is almost entirely about human nature. Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, and Satre might be good places to start. I don't know much about it but it's a subject I intend to explore more.
Thank you . Thats how I came to philosophy. I read two books about stoicism and later came across Seneca, which I had a lot of thoughts reading or listening.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Proverbs in The Holy Bible.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for improving your effectiveness in thinking I recommend reading Objectivist epistemology. A good place to start is with Leonard Peikoff's lectures "The Art of Thinking."

I try to look into this weekend. Since I am new to philosophy I think I have some years to catch.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your recommendation, but I am not searching for this specific themes.
I am more into self reflection and ways of thinking, to connect more with me and to understand my taught process.
I have no interest in creating another field to benefit with women, I am good.