Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philosophy on Relationships

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two threads I made about what I been thinking lately have been largely busts on the general discussion. No one interested in talking beyond standard gaming or immediate issues. While I'm way under the age limit, I'm gonna try to make a thread here, maybe I'll get a few interesting posts before it get locked.

Anyways, on youtube someone who goes by ChosonNinja have a video recently featured talking about how we choose the people we want. I liked it (and obviouly the reason why they featured it) so I subscribed to him. Recently... he made this video on relationships...

I have my opinions, but for now, I want to hear what you guys think of it first (watch the whole thing BTW...).

BTW, he seems to be very open to new ideas and criticism. He was even cordial to the responders from the featured video who responded with racial prejudice and even made a video saying that he will gladly feature any video that crtizise his teachings and philosophies.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry brother, but I had to move this since I like what you write, but I know you're not old enough to post in the MM forum.

Carry on.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zen Master knows what he's taking about.

One must master himself, before he masters women.