Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pheromones: Bargain or Bullsh*t?

dj-apprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've taken an interest in the more unconventional techniques of meeting and/or seducing women, namely NLP. I've also wanted to learn more about pheromones and scent-induced sexual stimulation.

Has anyone had any real experience with pheromones, "potions," mixtures, whatever, and what has that experience been?

Is it worth experimenting with? Are there types of pheromones you can put into food or drinks as opposed to wearing yourself?

I appreciate any and all input, positive or negative, but please, no discourses on issues of ethics or morality. Yeah, maybe it's low down, but it's rather interesting. :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The closest I know to that is Old Spice. It's the cologne chicks dads wore when they were little , consequently it immediately puts you in a Dominant / Trustworthy label to them . Have seen it work wonders. Downside is it is pretty rank as colognes go.

dj-apprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Freud would be proud... *lol* I don't think I could risk the Old Spice. My dad wears that, and when I think of Don Juan, I don't think of dear old daddy.

Begs another interesting question... what kind of colognes have you guys had really good luck with?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In tests pheromones have shown a slight affect in increasing female response. But it isn't like a chick magnet. You actually already have to be there talking to them in close proximity.

Other parts of your game are more important.

quasimoto

Don Juan
Reaction score
waste of money. I'd buy an expensive cologne and wear just enough to leave a hint of it when people are within a foot of you.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I know, natural odor is the best ¨pheromone¨.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Playa Supreme: what do u mean by "the words that u put in her head are the best pheromones"?Im wonderin what exactly u mean by "WORDS"...sounds like a part of my game ive been neglecting :/

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If these pheromones are supposedly natural, shouldn't your body be producing them already?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halo~ Your body DOES produce them. But before you go out what do you do? You shower and wash all the pheromones down the drain. A friend of mine used them in a mix with some colonge. I couldn't tell any difference. I think they are a scam.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year, I got some pheromones from love-scent.com. This was before I found this site or fastseduction. So I figured with a money back guarantee (even if you use the stuff), why not.

I believe most of the results were due to a placebo effect. I read these great stories on the love scent message board. People believed the stuff. So I got some of it, splashed some on before school, and I was more confident simply because I was wearing it. So I talked to more girls, I kinoed 9.5's (which I had never done before up until that point), it was pretty cool. The stuff also smelled nice.

But then I saw that I needed more work on my game if I were to take these interactions to the next level. The phero's weren't closing the deal. So I didn't order another match.

The ones from that site smelled really good, if you want to experiment go for it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear the best smell comes from using cologne when in that process it mixes with your natural pheremones and creates a unique scent...

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a Sex Shop in London near Leciester Square sells Pheromones.

A while back i paid a visit and saw aload of bottles of Pheromones for sale.

I took the top of the bottle and had a whiff and it stunk like pig ****.

The guy behind the counter started giving me grief saying you gotta buy that now that you have opened it.

I told him I am not paying for stuff that smells like pig **** and he could stick it up his ass as far as I was concerned..I then legged it.:D

CptKipling

Reaction score
Seriously, read that site. There is far more too it that you would get from some stuff bought from a sex shop.

i hear the best smell comes from using cologne when in that process it mixes with your natural pheremones and creates a unique scent...
Yeah, one thing you can do (along those lines) is to use your cologne/aftershave as a deoderant after a workout. This means that there will be a lot of pheromones on your skin but it won't be converted by bacteria into a bad smell.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Pherlure and it definitely works. I'm not kidding. ALL the women I have run into act friendlier and more open, while those who seem interested in me already tend to go a little crazy.

The effects of the cologne are most obvious, I find, when I put it on my neck and go dancing. (Obviously, it's because the women get close to my neck so they get a good whiff.)

You all might want to look at this thread:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15265

I liked this post:

"Pherlure has produced results for me in at least four women, one of which had a very low sex drive. The other three were highly sexed and all three of them began giving major hits when exposed, without knowing I was wearing 'mones. I think the only thing I didn't see was a butt presentation. The lower-sexed one was commenting on how I looked different somehow, and she liked the new look, but she could not figure out what it was."
:crackup:

I personally can't understand why there are dudes there who say it does NOT work. Maybe they aren't using it right. Of course, that happens with just about everything you can think of: a person doesn't use it right then they say it's broken. Whatever. :rolleyes:

BGMan

Matthias

Reaction score
A little place I like to call...planet earth
I think Stocktrader put it fairly well. Pheremone cologne's are an ego booster. It's like those shoes they used to sell in the 80's. You know, the ones that promised you'd run faster, jump higher, etc., and the only thing it delivered on was making the wearer think that an improvement was made.
Penis pills work the same way.

In any situation where you need to be the dominant figure, observe people who have a very demanding presence and try your best to break down the chemestry of it. Lord knows it's already been broken down in several books.

The best pheremone will be your ability to control people's brains. However, I must stress as I have in recent posts, that one must do this responsibly so as to not get carried away. One minute you're drinking, next minute you have a hangover and your best friend is mad at you for being an @$$.

But I'm just restating what we all already have heard.

Matthias

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys....

If it was that easy to subconciously attract girls, no guy would be macking anymore,. Unfortunately That's not the case. Using pheremones or any cheezy gimmicks, don't work you have to talk to her. Those industries make so much money off of desperate men who are willing to waste all their money on pheremones and all that stuff.
Stop looking for an easy way out guys, there isn't one.

boulepiquante

Banned
Reaction score

phrenomes are a con
i do believe though that human beings are attracted to each other because their natural smells match at a subcons level !!!
so ther s hope for evrybody