Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pheromones: Bargain or Bullsh*t?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are a con. Male sweat is ment to be a strong phermone to women but if you stink of sweat women will detest it. With aftershave diffrent aftershave smells diffrent when its on diffrent people to give off a distinct smell with that person when it reacts with BO. For me i have found Hugo Boss to be the best. I have had a total of 8 compliments without me saying or doing anything. One girl even came over to me and said "Ohhh you smell as good as sex".

You can try wasp jiz or whatever it is but i think its prob just a waste of time unless someones shows scientific proof of its workings.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a minute i thought, "hey, i remember a time when i left work, worked out, and then came back to work and this chick was just all over me, maybe there's something to the sweat pheremones thing"

but then i remember the first thing she said:
"i thought you left? omg your arms look huuuge!" and then she started squeezing my arms.

so nvm.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw all that, be around the girl when she is in heat.... on the 14th to 18 day of her cycle... ha haaaaaa

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
for a minute i thought, "hey, i remember a time when i left work, worked out, and then came back to work and this chick was just all over me, maybe there's something to the sweat pheremones thing"

but then i remember the first thing she said:
"i thought you left? omg your arms look huuuge!" and then she started squeezing my arms.

so nvm.
definitely could be pheromones man. she was attracted to you and didnt know why, so she probably used your arms to rationalize WHY she was attracted to you

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys buy all the pheremone you want....;)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last month I have formed a different opinion on the pheromones.

When I first used Pherlure, I noticed the difference right away. When I first got a whiff of Pherlure when I started using it, it made me feel very confident and felt like an injection of energy. I even had shivers down my spine and was making the kind of mouth noises that a fellow who takes a strong drink might make ("Wow! Wahf! Yikes! Man!"). And, I noticed a sharp increase in the positive attention I got from women.

However, after a couple of days, the effect appeared to wear off. At first I thought it was because the chemical went bad in the bottle after I opened it, but the second bottle I got also seems "dead". I stopped using it as much.

But this doesn't appear to be the whole story. My confidence level and the female attention I got did not substantially decrease.

My guess is that whereas many drugs tend to force you to take ever larger and larger doses to get the same rush, Pherlure does just the opposite. In a high-pheromone environment, such as that produced by spraying yourself with Pherlure, a man will be stimulated to produce more of his own pheromones -- a natural response, because otherwise, he will fail to compete with other males for female attention and reproduce.

Therefore, my take is that Pherlure can indeed help in the beginning and for a week or so, but after the initial boost, it will not help too much. (This would likely explain why some guys claim that it doesn't help them at all. They're already cranking out pheromones full steam.) I don't know what would make pheromone production drop... perhaps a hiatus of several months, or an illness. I noticed that my social skills sucked particularly badly after I had the flu last August... took me a few months to figure out how to fix the problem.

BGMan

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only seen one claim of an University sponsored study. While it may be authentic, I cannot track down any signficant information on this study. I am not 100% sure if this study occured as claimed at this time. Industry controlled studies mean very little to me. Obviously, these are geared towards a specific outcome and any inconsistency/negative results will never be mentioned.

At this time, I have no reason to believe that a significant effect could be produced by pheromone colognes.