Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, the guy is 6'3. Once you are 6'3, you don't have to DO anything other than "show up". Plus he has all his hair and is in showbiz. It's game over.
I said his game is based on height, salary, and a large penis. That's a combination that will work well.

I tend to think similarly to you about height. 6'0"+ always works well, especially 6'2"/6'3"+. There's a forum member, @sangheilios, who is 6'4" and has big muscles. He has been struggling with women. It would be normal to think that @sangheilios would be a top pusssy slayer on here based upon 6'4" and big muscles. I believe it is easier for taller men, especially muscular men, but you do have to more than just show up.

Someone said it before, but women will always value genetics over hard work.

Kim is 42, 4 kids, is divorced, little overweight, kind of losing her face, and had a sex tape. That's not hard to get. I mean if she was 22 virgin, OK. But 42? Yikes.

He went out Kaley Cuoco, 35 + 2 divorces. That's an accomplishment?

Men on Sosuave want hot young fertile women. Anything other does not count.
As far as I know, he and Kaley Cuoco were just co-workers and didn't date. Even if I'm wrong, it's irrevelant.

Pete has gone out with Kate Beckinsale and Kim Kardashian. Both were 40+ year old single moms at the time he dated them. Neither Beckinsale nor Kardashian counts as an accomplishment for a celebrity male in his 20s. Beckinsale is an attractive 40 something but because she's a single mom and older than I am, I would pass on that. With Beckinsale, it was only a few months and likely wasn't anything more than a fling so it's probably not that big of a deal. Still, there are better uses of time.

Cazzie David (a 2.5 year relationship) is probably his best overall accomplishment in the mating game. Kaia Gerber and Ariana Grande are attractive. Notice that these 3 women are all close to his age and younger.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete Davidson represents a look that certain women are attracted to.
It's the teen idol pretty boy look.

Do you remember when groups like New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, and N'sync were popular?
Guys in those bands all had a clean cut pretty boy look to them.
All the Women that were attracted to those guys back then still have the same fetish for clean cut pretty boys today.
Nothing has changed.

Not all women are attracted to Pete Davidson, only the ones that are attracted to that particular type of guy.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete Davidson represents a look that certain women are attracted to.
It's the teen idol pretty boy look
I think what is leaving guys scratching their heads is that he is seen by many as universally ugly facial wise. Why they don't get it. The teen idol pretty boys of the past that girls were obsessed about were good looking pretty boys (Rob Lowe, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc). That's why they don't question why girls are going crazy for Harry styles today, because he is more universally seen as a good looking pretty boy.

Davidson is not but dresses (including the tats) and acts like one (without the behavior to back up the image your trying to portray yourself as, it comes off incongruent = dry vagina). That's one. The big thing for him is dating Ariana Grande. Which started the snowball that is preselection.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, the guy is 6'3. Once you are 6'3, you don't have to DO anything other than "show up". Plus he has all his hair and is in showbiz. It's game over.
SW15 used a great example: sangheilios is very tall and has had a tough time. If all you had to do was show up tall, he'd be drowning in it.

I'm red pill, younger than you, can cold approach better than you, have more game than you, have good hiar, have money, and still have issues getting hot girls like you.
How do you know you can cold approach better than me or have more game than me? Maybe you do, but given that we haven't met and watched each other operate, neither of us can make that claim, and the evidence of my success doesn't support your claim either. I'm not 6'1. I say I'm 6' but if I'm barefoot I'm probably 5'11" maybe 5'11.5". Height is one of many turn-ons for women, but it's more important that you are simply taller than her. So if you are on the shorter side of the scale, you'll have better luck not picking giant 6' tall women.

My main point is that men need to stop using appearance as a reason not to try, or to explain away their failure over the things they can't control while not taking all the action possible on the things they can.

Someone said it before, but women will always value genetics over hard work.
Women don't understand "genetics". They understand how you make them feel and it isn't processed in the same way a man processes his attraction to a woman. Good genetics in a man include emotional intelligence, confidence, leadership and being a king. Leaders and kings behave in ways congruent with being a leader and a king. Game allows you to learn these behaviors. Women see these behaviors, it makes them tingle, and their hindbrains feel that you have the right genetics. Sanghelios is tall and spends a lot of time in the gym. He has worked hard in his career. Yet he still struggles. Why aren't his genetics working for him?

Kim is 42, 4 kids, is divorced, little overweight, kind of losing her face, and had a sex tape. That's not hard to get. I mean if she was 22 virgin, OK. But 42? Yikes.

He went out Kaley Cuoco, 35 + 2 divorces. That's an accomplishment?
Completely agree.