Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proves looks don't matter when it comes to LTR.

Now he's dating Kim Kardashian??

The guy dates the hottest women and he's goofy looking. Only positive physical attribute is his 6'3" stature.

Is it because he is a "broken" man and women want to fix him.?

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know how he acts around women, just how he acts in character or on talk shows.

Kim's not that hot. And she's 42. Pete is currently 28.
True but he's also landed Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale amongst others

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit odd looking, but imagine he has top tier charisma, presence etc (maybe a massive ****). Bad boy edge?

Not classic good looking by any means, buy if strong in other attributes can see how women would find him 'hot'.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit odd looking, but imagine he has top tier charisma, presence etc (maybe a massive ****). Bad boy edge?
There have been rumors that he has a big penis. Having a bigger than average penis is always an asset in seduction. At a minimum, you'll feel more confident and that will impress women. There are also some women who are size queens and seeking very big ones.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The guy dates the hottest women and he's goofy looking. Only positive physical attribute is his 6'3" stature.

Women apparently think he is hot...multiple women have been asked why women would be interested in them and they all enthusiastically gush about how they find him attractive.

One of those dudes that guys think is ugly but women think is hot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Also, one of the hottest chicks on the planet disagrees with you that he is ugly.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete is alpha in his own way. He truly doesn't give a f*ck and does what he wants unapologetically, women also find him hilarious.

Has anyone read some of the text exchanges between him and Kanye West (Kim's husband/ex)? He handles it pretty well and makes Kanye look like an insecure simp without even trying. He just keeps his frame as Kanye implodes himself. Kinda funny to watch actually.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike discussing celeb romantic interactions because it’s somewhat of a different world than what happens for the rest of us. I’ll try to discuss this in general terms that are relatable to the common man.

Pete Davidson is good at attracting physically attractive women but these interactions rarely last beyond 6 months. There are regular men who are like this.

Two women (Kate Beckinsale and Kim Kardashian) were single moms who were 20 and 13 years older than he is. That’s not the best use of time for any man.

Ariana Grande & Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford’s daughter) were better than an age perspective. Grande is a few months older (not a big deal when both people are under 25) and Gerber was 5+ years younger. Gerber was one of the more impressive short term gets. However, it would be fair criticism that Davidson didn’t keep a hot, 18 year old around longer for a few months. Any 25-26 year old would get criticism for that. Additionally, it was a bit impulsive for him to put a ring on Ariana Grande within a few months of dating. Fortunately for both sides, the engagement broke up. In the regular world, putting a ring on a woman after less than 6 months of dating would be called AFC/beta, regardless of how attractive she is.

@IKO69 is correct when he says that the women are either over-the-hill (Beckinsale, Kardashian) or screwed up in some way (Grande). That’s not impressive. If you value LTRs at all, Davidson’s most impressive relationship with 2+ years with Cazzie David (Larry David’s daughter). Cazzie David is cute/maybe attractive but not as hot as some others on that list during their primes. Also, she is similarly aged.

Two of the biggest keys to Davidson’s game are height, salary, and a big cocck. There have been non-celeb men who have used that combination to get them some attractive women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He has height, good hair, $$, fame, and size downstairs. Basically the Big 3 plus two bonus factors.

With all that, it’s not really necessary to study his facial features with a microscope.

Reputation (ie social proof) is another factor. He’s known to have dated some other attractive women.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are sheep and look up to people like Kardashian. Naturally they will say they are such a great couple and Pete must be handsome and charming for managing to hook their idol. It's no different than when Marilyn Monroe married Joe Dimaggio. He had legions of female fans. Ever see a picture of Joe Dimaggio? He was very goofy looking.

Once the relationship with Kardashian fails these same women will turn on Pete and laugh at him.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see him as the archetype for the modern man.

A guy with money, social proof and a celebrity. He's basically the end product of the last decade, goofy random tattoos, died hair, openly known mental disorder, care free attitude, his gfs have always made more then him, he still lives at home with his mother with no real "job" (yes i know hes a comedian) and he's having a relationship with an older divorved, single mother, IG model with a sex tape. All this and he still comes of as masculine.

He couldn't hold a candle to prime Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Will Smith but in 2022 I guess this is what women desire.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are sheep and look up to people like Kardashian. Naturally they will say they are such a great couple and Pete must be handsome and charming for managing to hook their idol. It's no different than when Marilyn Monroe married Joe Dimaggio. He had legions of female fans. Ever see a picture of Joe Dimaggio? He was very goofy looking.

Once the relationship with Kardashian fails these same women will turn on Pete and laugh at him.
Yeah Joe had a bad overbite

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is direct proof to contradict all the whiners here who use "looks" as an excuse for their inability to get women, and more importantly, their excuses as to why they shouldn't even put in the effort to try because they "just know it won't work." Pete Davidson is not good looking but women think he is. Why? Because women don't base looks purely on physical - A guy that other guys might rank a 4 in looks would be ranked an 8 in looks by a woman who is sold on his value. Literally, women cannot distinguish between non-appearance value and visual-only looks. Once they assess a man's value, to a woman, his looks increase. This is what those of you who claim you shouldn't bother trying need to understand. It is more about value than it is about looks and the best part of this is that YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VALUE even more than you can change your looks. And no, you don't have to be a fvcking celebrity to have high value. I don't mean to say don't max your looks. I just mean if the best you are ever going to get in looks is a 4, you can still operate as an 8 if you have good game.

I look somewhat older today than I did 10 years ago. Yet I'm fvcking 24yo 8's like there's no tomorrow now. 10 years ago I had a REALLY tough time getting girls and felt lucky when I got them and they were nowhere near as hot as the ones I'm getting now. My current GF is 10 years younger than me, a former model, weighs 105# and has the body of an 80's runway model. Why? Did I get famous? Did I become a millionaire? No. I moved from blue pill to red pill, worked hard at my game, faced my fears of cold approach, and worked to apply all this. That is IT. Not famous. Not a millionaire. Not the king of my social group. Don't really dress any better (I always dressed well).

Pete is weird and I agree with LARaiders that he probably has BPD. He has some beta tendencies for sure but he is confident in a specific way, clearly knows how to make a woman wet, his fame absolutely contributes to his status but once again, he's playing in a different league than we are in terms of dating famous people - but I would argue that many of us, myself included, have dated many women hotter than Pete is getting - the difference is just that the women we date aren't famous. Who cares.

There's no excuse for hard work.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the same age as you, hopefully some of your luck will come my way soon (In a bit of a drought lately)

I always tell myself that women think differently than men.

For example, a woman will be turned off if the collar of your jacket/shirt is crooked, are wearing two different colored socks or if you slouch your shoulders when you walk even if you are conventionally handsome!

Men could care less if a woman did any of the above things as long as she was attractive.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I see him as the archetype for the modern man.

A guy with money, social proof and a celebrity. He's basically the end product of the last decade, goofy random tattoos, died hair, openly known mental disorder, care free attitude, his gfs have always made more then him, he still lives at home with his mother with no real "job" (yes i know hes a comedian) and he's having a relationship with an older divorved, single mother, IG model with a sex tape. All this and he still comes of as masculine.

He couldn't hold a candle to prime Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Will Smith but in 2022 I guess this is what women desire.
True! Everyone talks this chad crap but when i was in college in 2013 (i was a bit older than the students) these young chicks were going for the soyboys, nerd, gamer types. No i dont mean obese comic guy but skinny soyboy type. Like justin beirber when he was a teen. Skinny and boyish looking not chiseled abs and 6 foot 2 chad types. This was a large liberal arts university so lots of hot nerdy girls too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been rumors that he has a big penis.
We have a winner!

Seriously, I've been puzzling over the Pete Davidson question for quite awhile now. Your answer jumped off the page as having the ring of truth. He must have some sort of good looks though, have you ever seen him do his "Chad" character? He's also 6'3", so he's got that tall thing going for him. He also seems to carry himself as if he's sort of broken, so I bet women have an urge to "fix" him and care for him.

He appears to me to be more of a "goof" than a "bad boy", but he does have a lot of tats. Maybe he's one of these guys who come to life around women and just pushes all the right buttons. I bet you're right about the penis though, it's like a girl with big boobs, it's like a magnet.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Classic example of money and social status, fame.

Even short, ugly sports players and celebs get hot women.

Brad Marchand is a rat, and his real height is more like 5-6 at the max and he has a really hot wife. There is another nhl player thats like 5 foot 4 and has a hottie.

People are underestimating money and celeb status as usual and fixated on chad.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is direct proof to contradict all the whiners here who use "looks" as an excuse for their inability to get women, and more importantly, their excuses as to why they shouldn't even put in the effort to try because they "just know it won't work." Pete Davidson is not good looking but women think he is. Why? Because women don't base looks purely on physical - A guy that other guys might rank a 4 in looks would be ranked an 8 in looks by a woman who is sold on his value. Literally, women cannot distinguish between non-appearance value and visual-only looks. Once they assess a man's value, to a woman, his looks increase. This is what those of you who claim you shouldn't bother trying need to understand. It is more about value than it is about looks and the best part of this is that YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VALUE even more than you can change your looks. And no, you don't have to be a fvcking celebrity to have high value. I don't mean to say don't max your looks. I just mean if the best you are ever going to get in looks is a 4, you can still operate as an 8 if you have good game.
Come on bro, the guy is 6'3. Once you are 6'3, you don't have to DO anything other than "show up". Plus he has all his hair and is in showbiz. It's game over.

I look somewhat older today than I did 10 years ago. Yet I'm fvcking 24yo 8's like there's no tomorrow now. 10 years ago I had a REALLY tough time getting girls and felt lucky when I got them and they were nowhere near as hot as the ones I'm getting now. My current GF is 10 years younger than me, a former model, weighs 105# and has the body of an 80's runway model. Why? Did I get famous? Did I become a millionaire? No. I moved from blue pill to red pill, worked hard at my game, faced my fears of cold approach, and worked to apply all this. That is IT. Not famous. Not a millionaire. Not the king of my social group. Don't really dress any better (I always dressed well).
I'm red pill, younger than you, can cold approach better than you, have more game than you, have good hiar, have money, and still have issues getting hot girls like you.

So either its my height, I'm not 6'1, or my its location.

Pete is weird and I agree with LARaiders that he probably has BPD. He has some beta tendencies for sure but he is confident in a specific way, clearly knows how to make a woman wet, his fame absolutely contributes to his status but once again, he's playing in a different league than we are in terms of dating famous people - but I would argue that many of us, myself included, have dated many women hotter than Pete is getting - the difference is just that the women we date aren't famous. Who cares.

There's no excuse for hard work.
Someone said it before, but women will always value genetics over hard work.

Kim is 42, 4 kids, is divorced, little overweight, kind of losing her face, and had a sex tape. That's not hard to get. I mean if she was 22 virgin, OK. But 42? Yikes.

He went out Kaley Cuoco, 35 + 2 divorces. That's an accomplishment?

Men on Sosuave want hot young fertile women. Anything other does not count.