Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson proves that preselection is all you NEED

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who’s turning 29 soon and has never dated or had a girlfriend, I’d say that I would agree with the preselection theory. A guy who reaches an older age like mine and has not been not been preselected by anyone definitely lowers your SMV and a lot of girls will see it as a red flag if they ever find out. Now I did have 1 girl approach me when I was 21 and I hooked up with her, but I’m not sure how much that counts and I’ve had nothing since then. I really only have myself to blame for my situation because I’ve never had any confidence and just assumed rejection would happen every single time, so to this day I’ve still never approached a girl or made a move of any kind. I’m not sure if any explanation makes a difference to girls at this point though, just seems like its gonna be too off putting for them regardless of the reason.
You're ignoring my advice I gave you, when you posted your thread.

Reaction score
You're ignoring my advice I gave you, when you posted your thread.
I got a lot of replies to that thread, so I gotta go back and look for yours. These feelings and this mindset are also extremely hard to get rid of, I haven’t been able to change this mindset ever since it started back in my early 20’s.