Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson proves that preselection is all you NEED

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like looks and salary, as they're the far more important to women. Guys really overrate height and concentrate on it more than woman. I'm 6'3 (and in shape and I dress well) and it's never done anything for me.
Disagree.

Everything is about height for women. Everything.

I got more assets and money than half this board combined, I’m not short, but I’m not 6’1. Been rejected so so many times because of the height.

Women can make their own money now, they are independent.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

I got more assets and money than half this board combined, I’m not short, but I’m not 6’1. Been rejected so so many times because of the height.

lolno, this is pure cope. No woman is going to list height as the most important aspect of a man, not even physically. Your looks and body are more important. You likely got rejected for different reasons and you're opting to project it on height bc its the one thing you can't change. Short guys have been compensating for lack of height since the literal beginning of time. Unless you exclusively talk to vapid IG thots/"models" or you literally have no actual positive assets or attributes, height is irrelevant.

IDGAF much first world feminism there is, women will always care about money, status and looks. Some women don't even like tall guys, or prefer men around their own height...you will literally never find a woman who doesn't like loaded or good-looking guys lol. Height isn't "everything" for anyone sans short guys bc they're the only ones worried about it.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is less effective in game in the 21st Century than it was in 1970-1999. A lot of women have been going to college and making decent money. You need to have more money now than in the 1970-1999 if you're going to base your game around money. In 1980, a 70-75th percentile guy on income/net worth could be more successful playing the money card in seduction than a 70-75th percentile guy today. Today, you'd need to be in the 95th percentile to use money as successfully as a seduction angle as the 75th percentile guy did in 1980.

There's no question that height is a big thing. These women don't know your net worth when they look at you. If your height is 5'9"-5'10", they see some average guy that doesn't get them excited. They might not even give you the time of the day to learn about your net worth, if it is so awesome.

My primary watch is worth more than the primary handbag of almost all women that have been on a first date with me. The fact that my watch was more expensive when purchased new than their handbag when purchased new hasn't meant shiit for getting second dates, especially when the date was arranged via swipe app. I have found that rather frustrating at times in my dating history.

Flaunting financial health is a difficult game to play. Some men think it can be done with certain car brands, but most women won't know your car at the moment of cold approach or on your 1st-2nd date. Most 1st-2nd date involve you meeting them at the venue. In theory, you could place your keys on a bar or table and they might see the BMW or Mercedes-Benz logo on a key and that could impress them.

Your place of residence can make a difference. Women will have expectations on your apartment as a single male. A nicer apartment can help with seduction, but you need enough game to get them to your apartment.

Reaction score
Prime Brad Pitt during fight club had a ton of fangirls, there's a reason the Brad Pitt analogy exists

Prime Brad Pitt during fight club had a ton of fangirls, there's a reason the Brad Pitt analogy exists
not as much hype the pretty boys Robert Pattinson did in Twilight or Micheal B Jordan. I also looked up Brad Pitt in fight club and he definitely looks more pretty boyish in that film than others. Girls definitely prefer cut pretty boys over the hyper masculine bearded meat head Chad character thrown around in the Manosphere. It might be different in Australia because the cut beach pretty boy is probably more common there.

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not as much hype the pretty boys Robert Pattinson did in Twilight. I also looked up Brad Pitt in fight club and he definitely looks more pretty boyish in that film than others. Girls definitely prefer cut pretty boys over the hyper masculine bearded meat head Chad character thrown around in the Manosphere.
Are you talking about girls or women? Bc yeah, young pre-teen girls are the ones that want the glammed up pretty boys like Harry Styles and a Jonas.(which PD isn't, anyway) But most any woman over 21 is going to usually opt for a Chad. (Which doesnt mean he has to be some roided up meathead, btw)

Also you're severely underrating how much of a thing Pitt was for women and all the hype around that, and this was while mostly avoiding generic Hollywood films. Aside from maybe DiCaprio, Pitt was easily touted by women as like..the hottest guy ever for quite a while and he wasn't some super skinny guy wearing eyeliner and nail paint.

Reaction score
Are you talking about girls or women? Bc yeah, young pre-teen girls are the ones that want the glammed up pretty boys like Harry Styles and a Jonas.(which PD isn't, anyway) But most any woman over 21 is going to usually opt for a Chad. (Which doesnt mean he has to be some roided up meathead, btw)

Also you're severely underrating how much of a thing Pitt was for women and all the hype around that, and this was while mostly avoiding generic Hollywood films. Aside from maybe DiCaprio, Pitt was easily touted by women as like..the hottest guy ever for quite a while and he wasn't some super skinny guy wearing eyeliner and nail paint.
Then what would you call a Chad? I would consider Pitt and DiCaprio more pretty boys then chads then. I consider Chris Evans and The Rock in more of the Chad tier. I think we overhype Chad because it makes sense sales wise because it’s more possible for a man to bulk up in muscle and act masculine than make himself look like Justin Bieber lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knocking the success because he's part of the Hollywood nepotistic family. He was able to slay said women cause he has the industry clout to give them fame and fortune. All these jewish men in Hollywood tend to always use these tactics to get women. They aren't exactly what I would call a role model.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Kaia Gerber, Kim Kardashian. It doesn't matter how he looks, the fact that he slayed all of them gives him Giga-high SMV.

Status and money can't explain his success, as not all celebs have his record. He had luck of getting one Stacy, than used this to get another Stacy, and so on. You need Stacys to get Stacys.
Agreed. Been in game for 8 years and nothing compares to girls knowing other girls have slept with you or want you.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what would you call a Chad? I would consider Pitt and DiCaprio more pretty boys then chads then. I consider Chris Evans and The Rock in more of the Chad tier. I think we overhype Chad because it makes sense sales wise because it’s more possible for a man to bulk up in muscle and act masculine than make himself look like Justin Bieber lol
I don't think to be a Chad you have to be a a super buff dude. I would consider both Leo and Pitt Chads. Pitt seems kinda rugged and there's tons of memes about how litte Leo cares about his appearance when not in "filming mode". I think of the Rock as a meathead. When I think of a pretty boy I think of Jared Leto or Harry Styles. A guy that women would legit consider pretty, almost like a girl, all dressed and glammed up wearing heels and open shirts and kinda fem, but I do see where you're coming from.

I don't think it's overhyping more than it's logistical. Women respond more to masculinity...in most cases, thusly a Chad just makes more sense to cast a wider net. If you're just talking being good-looking, than yeah...imo that trumps anything physically, but I dont think that inheritantly makes you a pretty boy, and I don't think many women respond to high maintenance pretty boys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think to be a Chad you have to be a a super buff dude. I would consider both Leo and Pitt Chads. Pitt seems kinda rugged and there's tons of memes about how litte Leo cares about his appearance when not in "filming mode". I think of the Rock as a meathead. When I think of a pretty boy I think of Jared Leto or Harry Styles. A guy that women would legit consider pretty, almost like a girl, all dressed and glammed up wearing heels and open shirts and kinda fem, but I do see where you're coming from.

I don't think it's overhyping more than it's logistical. Women respond more to masculinity...in most cases, thusly a Chad just makes more sense to cast a wider net. If you're just talking being good-looking, than yeah...imo that trumps anything physically, but I dont think that inheritantly makes you a pretty boy, and I don't think many women respond to high maintenance pretty boys.
yeah there are pretty boys on the extreme level such as Prince and Harry Styles and you have the standard ones such as Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, and etc. Chads are more masculine and more intimidating in appearance compared to pretty boys such as Chris Evans or the jock kid in Euphoria.

You can say women value masculine men more, but I think most women want a simp they can control or a guy like Travis Barker, looks edgy on the outside but a complete simp to her on command. Basically, women want a human version of a Pitt bull lol.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah there are pretty boys on the extreme level such as Prince and Harry Styles and you have the standard ones such as Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, and etc. Chads are more masculine and more intimidating in appearance compared to pretty boys such as Chris Evans or the jock kid in Euphoria.

You can say women value masculine men more, but I think most women want a simp they can control or a guy like Travis Barker, looks edgy on the outside but a complete simp to her on command. Basically, women want a human version of a Pitt bull lol.
No way Evans is a pretty boy. He is clearly masculine, just bc you're good-looking doesn't automatically make you a pretty boy, and many Chads are good-looking. Your impression of a Chad seems to be the extreme stereotype and that's not realistic. MGK is a pretty boy... Chris Evans wouldn't be in that category. Henry Cavil is good-looking, but clearly he's a Chad.

lolwhat? Women absolutely don't want that, they exploit them in the interim of finding a Chad that will settle with them for a while. That's why every woman with a beta or soyboy is making that dude a cuck and she's gets railed on the side by a Chad or a dude with some actual self respect. There's always a countdown until she eventually leaves said beta bc she'll never respect him...or she'll stick around and cuck him if he has enough clout, fame, money, etc a la Will Smith lol. Simps by definition are unwanted and don't get anything from women. That's the whole point...they donate while she gets fecked by someone else.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They've had the TOP men beaten back into the ropes these days...
brad2.JPG

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a form of social circle game, which is the best way to do game.
It’s the easiest but it’s limited unless you have a HUGR social circle that’s connected but it’s hard to do that outside of college but possible.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Kaia Gerber, Kim Kardashian. It doesn't matter how he looks, the fact that he slayed all of them gives him Giga-high SMV.

Status and money can't explain his success, as not all celebs have his record. He had luck of getting one Stacy, than used this to get another Stacy, and so on. You need Stacys to get Stacys.
Dont try to copy him , I think it is political thing that some females trying to show they in fact love the "unmanly" man , but this is just a political pressure not a natural pressure. just dont use this as your example to follow

Reaction score
No way Evans is a pretty boy. He is clearly masculine, just bc you're good-looking doesn't automatically make you a pretty boy, and many Chads are good-looking. Your impression of a Chad seems to be the extreme stereotype and that's not realistic. MGK is a pretty boy... Chris Evans wouldn't be in that category. Henry Cavil is good-looking, but clearly he's a Chad.
lol I said Chris Evans was a Chad so we can finally agree on that topic.

lolwhat? Women absolutely don't want that, they exploit them in the interim of finding a Chad that will settle with them for a while. That's why every woman with a beta or soyboy is making that dude a cuck and she's gets railed on the side by a Chad or a dude with some actual self respect. There's always a countdown until she eventually leaves said beta bc she'll never respect him...or she'll stick around and cuck him if he has enough clout, fame, money, etc a la Will Smith lol. Simps by definition are unwanted and don't get anything from women. That's the whole point...they donate while she gets fecked by someone else.
I mean we can go with that, but the reality of the situation is that’s what we see out here in public lol. In addition, I don’t think Chad or this hyper masculine man is immune either because they get played too lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the easiest but it’s limited unless you have a HUGR social circle that’s connected
Yes, social circles are conceptually going to be more limited. In theory, you can cold approach a huge pool of people. In reality, a smaller percentage of men do enough cold approaches. That's the #1 problem that I see with men who are primarily in-person cold approachers. That's actually why dating websites and later swipe apps were created. Most people weren't interacting with enough quantity of other single people.

The men who I have seen gotten the most outcomes out of social circle that had two factors working in their favor, both related to living in the same area most of their lives.

1. They lived in the same geographic area for the entirety of their lives prior to age 18 or at least lived in the same area from ages 5-18. These men can thank their parents for their geographical constancy during the K-12 years.
2. They chose to live in the same area that they were raised during their adult lives. At most, they went away for 4 years of college.

Men who have these two factors applicable in their lives never partcipate on SoSuave or similar forums. They're too busy in relationships at any given time to be even thinking about SoSuave.

There is one major problem that this type of guy experiences. He's too blue pill. Men with strong social circles tend to put rings on their extended girlfriends. One small reason why they do this is to not upset the apple cart of the social circle. A bigger reason why is that they think this girlfriend that came about from the social circle is a better option than anything else that they could come up with in the absence of a social circle.

In many cases, these are the men who ended up divorced, many times with children. The social circle might bail them out with a fellow divorcee in that situation. The social circle can more easily bail out divorced men without children. The key is your phrase "that's connected". A well connected social circle is so valuable.

I knew a guy who had those two characteristics listed above get divorced without children (and a higher than average income) and his social circle was feeding him prospects immediately after the word got out his ex filed. Even women who were his casual acquaintances were trying to seduce him when they heard about his ex filing. Because of this, he never used a swipe app upon his divorce. He never did a non-bar approach upon his divorce and likely did very few bar approaches. Like many men with good social circles, he was blue pill, and he got married for a second time. Had children in marriage #2. If marriage #2 fails, he may be less able to use his social circle again.

it’s hard to do that outside of college but possible.
I agree with this. I can think of a few ways that social circle can be used post college in a city where you didn't spend your childhood or attend college/trade school. That path is a more difficult social cirlce path than the geographically fixed path that I detailed above.

Choosing an apartment community in a singles dense neighborhood in a larger city is mandatory for doing this path. You can easily meet people through the apartment complex's pool in the warmer months. These aren't people that you will want to date due to living too close (depending on the size of your complex). At an apartment complex pool, it would be common to meet a woman who lives in the same complex and who has friends with her at the pool that day who live in other apartment complexes or are renting a single family house (typically with roommates). The women who lives outside of the complex where you live but have friends in your complex are the most ideal targets. You can date within your own complex if it is large enough and she lives far enough away from you within the complex, but it is always better to date outside the complex.

Co-ed sports leagues are another social circle type option. It would be fair to call the effort weak social circle game.

I think more men who attempt co-ed sports leagues for dating purposes end up having poor experiences than good experiences with it. I've heard of the occasional couple forming through a co-ed sports league, but more people fail with those than succeed.

A good percentage of the participating population in co-ed sports is doing it because they are single and looking to date. However, there are some established couples/established teams who do things. It can be a bit cliquey and social circle to do. . You're generally going to have a better experience in a sports league if you establish your own team from your existing circle of friends rather than sign up as a free agent to join teams that are 1-2 players short of a full team or a random team comprised of all free agents. Random teams comprised of all free agents tend to lose more games than they win, regardless of the sport. This is even more true when the sport requires actual skill, like volleyball or soccer. Regardless of the sport, most of the socializing and finding romance occurs after the end of the game at some sponsor bar. The games are filler for the actual picking up.

I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.

I would rather do the apartment community pool scene than the co-ed sports league scene if wanting to do social circle.

Approaching strangers in these environments is a lot easier than at any bar, grocery store, or park/walking path.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, social circles are conceptually going to be more limited. In theory, you can cold approach a huge pool of people. In reality, a smaller percentage of men do enough cold approaches. That's the #1 problem that I see with men who are primarily in-person cold approachers. That's actually why dating websites and later swipe apps were created. Most people weren't interacting with enough quantity of other single people.

The men who I have seen gotten the most outcomes out of social circle that had two factors working in their favor, both related to living in the same area most of their lives.

1. They lived in the same geographic area for the entirety of their lives prior to age 18 or at least lived in the same area from ages 5-18. These men can thank their parents for their geographical constancy during the K-12 years.
2. They chose to live in the same area that they were raised during their adult lives. At most, they went away for 4 years of college.

Men who have these two factors applicable in their lives never partcipate on SoSuave or similar forums. They're too busy in relationships at any given time to be even thinking about SoSuave.

There is one major problem that this type of guy experiences. He's too blue pill. Men with strong social circles tend to put rings on their extended girlfriends. One small reason why they do this is to not upset the apple cart of the social circle. A bigger reason why is that they think this girlfriend that came about from the social circle is a better option than anything else that they could come up with in the absence of a social circle.

In many cases, these are the men who ended up divorced, many times with children. The social circle might bail them out with a fellow divorcee in that situation. The social circle can more easily bail out divorced men without children. The key is your phrase "that's connected". A well connected social circle is so valuable.

I knew a guy who had those two characteristics listed above get divorced without children (and a higher than average income) and his social circle was feeding him prospects immediately after the word got out his ex filed. Even women who were his casual acquaintances were trying to seduce him when they heard about his ex filing. Because of this, he never used a swipe app upon his divorce. He never did a non-bar approach upon his divorce and likely did very few bar approaches. Like many men with good social circles, he was blue pill, and he got married for a second time. Had children in marriage #2. If marriage #2 fails, he may be less able to use his social circle again.

I agree with this. I can think of a few ways that social circle can be used post college in a city where you didn't spend your childhood or attend college/trade school. That path is a more difficult social cirlce path than the geographically fixed path that I detailed above.

Choosing an apartment community in a singles dense neighborhood in a larger city is mandatory for doing this path. You can easily meet people through the apartment complex's pool in the warmer months. These aren't people that you will want to date due to living too close (depending on the size of your complex). At an apartment complex pool, it would be common to meet a woman who lives in the same complex and who has friends with her at the pool that day who live in other apartment complexes or are renting a single family house (typically with roommates). The women who lives outside of the complex where you live but have friends in your complex are the most ideal targets. You can date within your own complex if it is large enough and she lives far enough away from you within the complex, but it is always better to date outside the complex.

Co-ed sports leagues are another social circle type option. It would be fair to call the effort weak social circle game.

I think more men who attempt co-ed sports leagues for dating purposes end up having poor experiences than good experiences with it. I've heard of the occasional couple forming through a co-ed sports league, but more people fail with those than succeed.

A good percentage of the participating population in co-ed sports is doing it because they are single and looking to date. However, there are some established couples/established teams who do things. It can be a bit cliquey and social circle to do. . You're generally going to have a better experience in a sports league if you establish your own team from your existing circle of friends rather than sign up as a free agent to join teams that are 1-2 players short of a full team or a random team comprised of all free agents. Random teams comprised of all free agents tend to lose more games than they win, regardless of the sport. This is even more true when the sport requires actual skill, like volleyball or soccer. Regardless of the sport, most of the socializing and finding romance occurs after the end of the game at some sponsor bar. The games are filler for the actual picking up.

I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.

I would rather do the apartment community pool scene than the co-ed sports league scene if wanting to do social circle.

Approaching strangers in these environments is a lot easier than at any bar, grocery store, or park/walking path.
Holy **** I ain’t reading all of that but I skimmed it. Yes most people in social circle who get girls are blue pilled and actually pretty beta who don’t know **** about women but got them cause of like you said upbringing and looks. Those who are best with women are those who studied this ****. Lots of people like to idolize natural chads but those who study women like how they rid on this site and talk about it are the ones you should worry about.
Cold approach also takes some degree of balls and will get you further than social circle even if you don’t get the girls as it will increase the confidence you have with yourself

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He seems lower-normie-tier to me. I guess JesterMaxxing works for some. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I will give him credit for having a strong jaw (actually too strong, like André The Giant had :eek: ); he also seems tall. :rolleyes: