"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pet Peeves About Women...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
they're just not funny....at all!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I dislike liars and manipulators and masculine boisterous hors!
 

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I dislike liars and manipulators and masculine boisterous hors!
Somehow, I didn't see that as a surprise.:)
 

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Women who wear almost no clothing, but then continue to complain when men stare at them, and accuse us of being sexual perverts!!
Hey if your going to flaunt it, I'm going to look at it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
all you guys that have pet peaves about women are missing the point I think. A DJ doesn't let these things bother him. He loves women even for all the bull**** they start :) Why? because he allways gets what he wants. so there is no need to be mad about them.

I think one of the first steps in DJing is to actually love women. A DJ doesn't expect anything from a woman. If she doesn't put out then you have other women who will
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top