Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal trainer license...so many

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get a personal trainers license but there are so many organizations. Which one is the best one to get? I don't want to do hard core training just basic stuff for people.Thanks

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Paul Chek. He is Elliot Hulses mentor. deezd old dude. Unreal. I caution you. The global pandemic has killed gyms, mma clubs, and many others. Career changer is fine but you may want to try a different route.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Paul Chek. He is Elliot Hulses mentor. deezd old dude. Unreal. I caution you. The global pandemic has killed gyms, mma clubs, and many others. Career changer is fine but you may want to try a different route.
great advice. Thanks man...i forgot c19 killed those industries.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Girlfriend was NASM certified for 20 years. Got her degree in Kinesiology, trained and managed gyms and groups of trainers.

Get good at producing live training via Zoom or another video platform. Setup remote payment systems and get clients from all over the country or the world. i have a friend Teaching Pilates this way from freaking West Virginia.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great advice. Thanks man...i forgot c19 killed those industries.
Maybe if you found a means to delivery. A digital product or you had a high profile client who went big time A lister and vouched for you. sadly, even many Chiro, physio, gyms, and mma clubs got wrecked.