Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Study....please participate in the poll

How many times did you masturbate over the past seven days?

• I didn't masturbate, I rarely feel the need to masturbate (remember to be honest lol)

• 1-2 times

• 3-5 times

• 6-8 times

• More than 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fapping is indeed weakness. Like i said strip club better. The virtual thing is a escape running away from the problem.
Go to the strip club then go to a bar after.
That will make you want to get some and remove some approach anxity

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel more masculine.

Also, this may sound strange, but i find it to be true. My di*k seems to be bigger when i dont fap!!

I have a date setup tonight, hoping to get laid (looking good) I also have a little blondie that has just send me a picture of her in her underwear & has told me she really wants to see me, so she can take care of me :thumbs up: i'm seeing her tomorrow.

I feel more powerful & stronger going into these two meetups than i would of if i'd been fapping.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her tonight, she was 49, i'm 33, but she was an 8 in my opinion. Tight body & good looking face. Had a drink with her, took her back to mine.
My house was a bit messy...nothing much i could do as been busy working last few days.

Anyway, i fu*ked her. She was wearing a short tight leather skirt. She kept pulling it up in bar. She had a victoria secret lingerie on.. i found out when i took her clothes off. Tight little pu**y & ass.

As soon as we started kissing, i started getting hard. Maybe if i had been fapping, i would'nt have been so keen.

I'm not trying to say "dont fap" it's my choice not to fap & i'm feeling great that i have'nt!

That was a couple hours ago...feeling great! Just been for a couple pints...feeling much lighter =)

p.s Spunk all over!