Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Contact With Women

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I want your perspective on dating women who you have known for years. In my case, my college roomate married his college girlfriend who happens to have two very attractive friends, one in particular I always liked and one who was sometimes unpleasant towards me. Both girls are best friends.

We have all been friends, or at least more than acquiantances, for probably 5 years or so.

This one girl has always interested me and still intrigues me. I even asked her out once about 5 years ago and she agreed then flaked the next day. I moved on and nothing else ever happened besides chit chat here and there.

I ended up seeing this girl again at my buddies wedding in january. I was with my now ex gf at the wedding. Said hi to her and thats about it.

I see her again just a few weeks later at a parade that my friend invited us to. She seemed to have much more positive body language towards me. Smiling and talking to me more, even though my now ex gf was there again.

HERE IS THE KICKER..

I left my sunglasses at her house during the parade.. Intentionally, so I had an excuse to see her in person again. I drop by her house one day and leave my business card there asking about the glasses. She texts me on my personal cell even though i left my business card with work #. She either still had my cell number from years ago or she got it from my old roomate. Either way we exchanged texts a few times.

When I went to get my sunglasses from her house, she seemed flustered by me being there with just me and her. More positive body language this time. Very talkative, even mentioned me moving in next door because I told her I was moving back near where she lives.

I broke up with my gf of 15 months that same nite.

Finally, I see her again this past weekend at this festival. She is with her friends and once again showed good body language. She even rubbed her bare thighs against mine while she talked to me by the bar. I talked to her for a little while a few times. I would leave and go talk to all the other women there and then go talk to her.

I texted her later that nite with no repsonse. Then again the next day and she responded once and then not again after that.

What is my next move?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she flake after you broke up with your ex?
Maybe she was excited at the prospect of "turning" a taken man but there would be no challenge in fvcking a single one.

Happened to me a few years ago. When I had a GF, this little hottie would be badgering me to fvck her senseless.
It was insane and she was great in the sack and insatiable.
Then when I broke up with my GF, this chick went cold almost instantly.
It was almost like the thrill had gone so she brushed me.

Maybe that's what's happening with you?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont beleive thats whats happening. She asked me where whats her name was at the fest this past weekend. I said I didnt know. She asked if we broke up and why. I said yes and that we werent meant to be.

She still came and talked to me later, rubbing her legs on me and touching me. Looking at me from across the room and trying not to act like it.

I guess its possible, but I doubt it.

She even mentioned something about me coming over because she cooks all the time.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I think you need to be a bit more direct and escalate sexually with ehr, you have had your chances and Im wondering why you havent, if he is rubbing her thighs against you that is a big green light, did you even go in for the kiss?
if you had and she responded well or othewise, that would have been your answer, until you do that you and we, are guesstimating.

have you got anything lines up socially next few days you could invite her to? if so, do it, have alcohol around, isolate her and crank it up physically.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a chance to escalate anything more than simple conversation.

Did you two read what I wrote?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant just rush in and try to kiss a woman in the middle of a fairly crowded bar with her friends right next to her.

Do you even associate with women on a regular basis?

What I did was talk to her for a while, then go talk to other women, and then come back and talk to her.

The only problem I have is seeing her in person again. I am moving to the town she lives in next weekend. I have been to her house and I have avery strong feeling that she would go out with me.

My only option is to either go to her house one day and talk to her or call her. I hate texting.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
You cant just rush in and try to kiss a woman in the middle of a fairly crowded bar with her friends right next to her.

Do you even associate with women on a regular basis?

What I did was talk to her for a while, then go talk to other women, and then come back and talk to her.

The only problem I have is seeing her in person again. I am moving to the town she lives in next weekend. I have been to her house and I have avery strong feeling that she would go out with me.

My only option is to either go to her house one day and talk to her or call her. I hate texting.
No usually I knock them out before dragging them into the basement. So I'm not sure that would be associating.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Never had a chance to escalate anything more than simple conversation.

Did you two read what I wrote?
as for me, yes I did readed what you writted

"When I went to get my sunglasses from her house, she seemed flustered by me being there with just me and her. More positive body language this time. Very talkative, even mentioned me moving in next door because I told her I was moving back near where she lives. "

also

"She even rubbed her bare thighs against mine while she talked to me by the bar."

and yet you never had a chance to escalate?

if you go around missing these openings, there is no hope for you