Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Persistence or next?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I only go out twice. I try to hook up on the second..the third is not a date any more. She is either with me or without.
But I must tell you. In my experience, this 1, 2 dates and the third I am in her, can only happened if I acted when she has high interest or some interest.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've gotten older I've really become less patient with playing the "dating" game or dealing with "shvit tests"

Of course anything that comes too easy you won't appreciate as much as something you have to put some work towards. Even still though, you'll only become resentful if you feel you've been strung along.

For me there needs to be indicators of interest and continuity. I won't necessarily next a girl if she cancels a first date and is legit apologetic, but I damn sure will if she does it again without a counter offer. We only have a limited time on this earth to be chasing the wrong tail...

One particular lesson I'll give this forum credit for is that's its easier to find a new plate than try to resurrect one with subpar interest.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've gotten older I've really become less patient with playing the "dating" game or dealing with "shvit tests"

Of course anything that comes too easy you won't appreciate as much as something you have to put some work towards. Even still though, you'll only become resentful if you feel you've been strung along.

For me there needs to be indicators of interest and continuity. I won't necessarily next a girl if she cancels a first date and is legit apologetic, but I damn sure will if she does it again without a counter offer. We only have a limited time on this earth to be chasing the wrong tail...

One particular lesson I'll give this forum credit for is that's its easier to find a new plate than try to resurrect one with subpar interest.
All I can tell you is shyt testers end up with wrong partner. This is my experience.
There is one key to pass shyt tests and it is to be indifferent.
I am one who hates to kiss ass, but women who lost me, regret it.
Also, not all girls who are quick to hook up are the bad ones.
I don't recommend anyone to chase, being female or male.