"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Perkins + Dennys game > Bar game

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Never go home strait after the bar.

These days I make solid connections at diners late night compared to the ADD attention horsing that happens at bars.

The "get to know you" read your horriscop together type game is much more my style than the "retard f boy" PUA promotes.

Hell I barely hold the attention of a 23 year old at the bar but get me at a diner and let me ask, "Is anyone sitting here?" And it is on.

Nobody knows how to hold a solid interesting conversation like I can. These days anyways. And as men, we have to learn how to carry the conversation and make it interesting for the whole table.

So learn about what gets a girl talking.. some it might be their hair, some it might be about travel, some it might be about Demi Lovato..

So here is my tip and acknowledgement to solid get to know you and make us feel good game ... over the F boy retard game PUA promotes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Hell I barely hold the attention of a 23 year old at the bar but get me at a diner and let me ask, "Is anyone sitting here?" And it is on.

Nobody knows how to hold a solid interesting conversation like I can.
It's good to know your strengths.
Of course I've also seen tips that say you should only do 20% of the talking, but I don't view that as important. Go with what works for you.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
You know, now that I think of it, I rarely go to diners but I have definitely found it extremely easy to talk to girls there.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
If you are ever at a diner, or anywhere else for that matter, and there are obnoxious drunks who cause the police to get called, if you have been drinking at all, it is time to leave. Cops were arresting people at my local Dennys at 3 am for the crime of being intoxicated. Everyone got tickets, not just the people who were causing the trouble.
 
Top