Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Period and chill

nobdon

Reaction score
Hello DJ Community,

This is my first post. I ended up here after researching and reading the "top books" in game.
Pretty new in the game, experimenting around at the moment so I was wondering.
I'm seeing this girl, we had sex before, multiple times. The sort of friends with benefits kind of thing. The previous week we met twice, no sex because of activities and some oral but no sex. This week she started period and is on for 7 days now. Today she tells me she wants to hangout and chill but she mentions she is still on period.

Any idea what kind of plan she has? ( It seems that just by asking this, I lost the game).
Any suggestions on how to approach the matter?

So far I replied with the footprints and handprints on snow from a couple that it seems they had sex outdoors to spark imagination

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls get mad horny on their period. They just get self-conscious about it, so just treat it like it doesn’t matter (it doesn’t) and throw down a towel.

Also, meeting up with a fvck buddy 2x a week and doing activities that don’t involve the bedroom is a fast track towards the relationship ultimatum. Better to keep it casual and centered around the bedroom, so if you’re squeamish about the period stuff, I’d just pretend you’re busy with work for a while.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls get mad horny on their period. They just get self-conscious about it, so just treat it like it doesn’t matter (it doesn’t) and throw down a towel.
This ^^^

You give her three options:
1. sex with towel(dark color) on the bed, or in the shower(some girls like this)
2. sex in the pooper
3. BJ with cvm in mouth

Interestingly enough, most of the girls I've dated didn't even text me to coordinate to meet up with me when they were on their period. When asked about it, they all said they figured I wouldn't be interested in hanging out or they didn't want to if there was no sex involved. LOL

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...

I suspect that she's attempting to gauge your interest level (determining if you'll see her even after the knowledge that secs isn't the main option). I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. It doesn't sound like she's playing much of a manipulative game to me. We all like to have an idea where we stand with the opposite secs.

While certain tactics can sometimes be helpful (when dealing with certain female behavior) it sounds to me like you're doing fine by being a natural.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls get mad horny on their period.
1000%
They just get self-conscious about it, so just treat it like it doesn’t matter (it doesn’t) and throw down a towel.
When a man communicates and demonstrates that having sex with a woman, while she is on her period doesn’t phase him, that seeing period blood is no big deal to him, and he easily and nonchalantly accommodates for a potential mess by throwing down a towel or taking her in the shower, or both, that creates HUGE relief for a woman.

Him being unfazed is a HUGE turn on for a woman
. His solidity and being unfazed radiates masculinity. He’s completely unbothered. That masculinity that he radiates is SUPER attractive.

Knowing/feeling a man is clearly unfazed by the sight of some period blood, allows a woman to feel free to fully let go, to be in the moment, and express her FULL desire and horniness, for him and his masculine essence. True win-win.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1000%
When a man communicates and demonstrates that having sex with a woman, while she is on her period doesn’t phase him, that seeing period blood is no big deal to him, and he easily and nonchalantly accommodates for a potential mess by throwing down a towel or taking her in the shower, or both, that creates HUGE relief for a woman.

Him being unfazed is a HUGE turn on for a woman
. His solidity and being unfazed radiates masculinity. He’s completely unbothered. That masculinity that he radiates is SUPER attractive.

Knowing/feeling a man is clearly unfazed by the sight of some period blood, allows a woman to feel free to fully let go, to be in the moment, and express her FULL desire and horniness, for him and his masculine essence. True win-win.
You're skating close to "man up" territory here. I wouldn't say I'm "fazed" by the idea so much as "not interested." A tiny bit of blood is fine, but otherwise it's just not a turn-on for me.

My girl was just starting hers on Sunday (we'd banged Saturday) and I could tell she was horny but I brushed it off. For sex to be good, both parties have to be comfortable.

However, I hadn't considered trying the shower in that situation.

TheProspect

Reaction score
You're skating close to "man up" territory here. I wouldn't say I'm "fazed" by the idea so much as "not interested." A tiny bit of blood is fine, but otherwise it's just not a turn-on for me.

My girl was just starting hers on Sunday (we'd banged Saturday) and I could tell she was horny but I brushed it off. For sex to be good, both parties have to be comfortable.

4CC5C850-8730-4400-880E-0642C5CBD10F.jpeg

@samspade, man up. ;)

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hear you. I apologize if I came across that way. That was not my intent at all.

Some people aren’t comfortable with the sight of blood. No judgment was intended. If a man is ok with it, or is comfortable learning to be ok with it, I’m just saying there is the opportunity for great sex during a woman’s period. That was all I intended. My intent was not to judge what anyone is or isn’t comfortable with. I just wanted to open possibilities to anyone that may have not ever tried or even considered it.

I hear so often that it is just understood that no sex happens 1 week each month, for lots of couples. I personally find that sad. She is on her period so no discussion further. That is 12 week a year. That is almost 3 months of each whole year. That is a lot of time set aside.

As a woman, I can indeed be extra horny and extra sensitive during my period, specifically as my hormones shift. My desire increases massively, when that shift happens. I desire to connect with my man.

I think many couples early on just assume the other partner is not ok with period sex, but maybe never really broach the subject or try it. So a pattern of avoidance begins. Each may be afraid the other is uncomfortable or not ok with it, while never finding out for sure.

Each woman is different and the level of blood present varies by woman and which day she is in her period. At the start of my cycle, my hormones shift and there are feelings of incredible relief in me, from that shift. That spikes huge horniness and desire in me. Yet there may be a slight bit of blood when all is said and done. A couple days later, it could be messy. However sex in the shower would make that potential messiness almost irrelevant. A couple days later, again still on my period, and then there is little there. A quick wipe off of my man, after the fact, leaves no trace.

I am not trying to say men should engage it. Not at all. I’m just wanting to share that it may not be a big deal depending on the woman and where she is in her cycle. And also that women can potentially be extra horny and extra sensitive, in a good way, depending on the woman as well.

If period sex is a turn off, I am not judging. I can certainly empathize and understand why. If that’s what is true for a particular man then, rather than no sex for a week each month, as a couple, why not declare/agree her period week to be bj week. That would be fun and something to look forward to.

1 week a month = 12 weeks maybe just for BJ’s a year. Give a new twist to what it means when a woman is on her period. Maybe a man doesn’t mind period sex but more prefers the idea of a week each month focused on BJ fun, with his woman. Lots of possibilities for fun in my mind.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
7 day period? 90% she is bull****ting you
bud, I can vouch for 8 day periods.

But these women with long periods need to get an ultrasound asap....there's something potentially wrong

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had sex with a female on her period once.. It wasn't fun. Her "blood" was all over the place and due to that I've refrained from having sex on her period. Nothing is sexy about taking your penis out and it looking like a red popsicle. Believe it or not, a few females take this very negatively and wouldn't have sex after that. Then, they wondered why I wouldn't hang with them again. Seriously?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with a female on her period once.. It wasn't fun. Her "blood" was all over the place and due to that I've refrained from having sex on her period. Nothing is sexy about taking your penis out and it looking like a red popsicle. Believe it or not, a few females take this very negatively and wouldn't have sex after that. Then, they wondered why I wouldn't hang with them again. Seriously?
I would never have period sex, during a really heavy period flow, outside of the shower. No one needs to be grossed out by period sex.

Durning a heavy period flow, it is often best for a woman, to just initiate or redirect sexual attention towards her giving the man a great BJ.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women opt out of period sex because they're self-conscious about it. Personally, I think menstruating is very feminine and beautiful, and I really don't mind making jelly doughnuts and getting some war paint going.

Just reassure her that she's beautiful and sexy no matter what, put down some towels, and rinse off in the shower when you're done. As stated above, women are horny when menstruating, they usually just need the green light from you. Missionary is the preferred position, it keeps any unpleasant odors from reaching your nose.

Just bear in mind, in an LTR, a woman routinely withholding sex during her period could be indicative of an attraction issue, not a self-consciousness issue.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJ Community,

This is my first post. I ended up here after researching and reading the "top books" in game.
Pretty new in the game, experimenting around at the moment so I was wondering.
I'm seeing this girl, we had sex before, multiple times. The sort of friends with benefits kind of thing. The previous week we met twice, no sex because of activities and some oral but no sex. This week she started period and is on for 7 days now. Today she tells me she wants to hangout and chill but she mentions she is still on period.

Any idea what kind of plan she has? ( It seems that just by asking this, I lost the game).
Any suggestions on how to approach the matter?

So far I replied with the footprints and handprints on snow from a couple that it seems they had sex outdoors to spark imagination
First off, welcome to the community. You will not agree or like every single person's opinions or tips but for the most part, there are very great examples here of positive masculinity. Having said that, this is such a great platform to learn from others 5 to 10+ years ahead of you. Men that can walk alongside you. And that is powerful and life-changing.

It is true some girls will be self-conscious about having sex on their period. The reality is, most girls do not care if YOU don't care. We can speak from experience there are so many ways to get around their period like a few have suggested here with our favorite sex in the shower.

This could certainly be a s**t test to gauge you or simply to avoid sex with you for whatever reason. And whatever that reason is, you should not spend any mental capacity and energy trying to figure it out. 7 days (while possible) is highly unlikely to be the case. Butt you have met and done other things so there is some level of attraction and investment she is making so that shouldn't go unnoticed.

The thing that you should do is cut contact for a few days, don't even check on her, and have her come to you. Create space and distance and show her she is not your only source of intimacy (we hope that's not the case) and that she is in fact replaceable. If she comes around then enjoy it while it lasts. If she doesn't then you took control of the situation and ended it before she continued to play stupid games with you and most likely friendzone you or push you away. Do not give her that satisfaction.

Hope this helps and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I apologize if I came across that way. That was not my intent at all.

Some people aren’t comfortable with the sight of blood. No judgment was intended. If a man is ok with it, or is comfortable learning to be ok with it, I’m just saying there is the opportunity for great sex during a woman’s period. That was all I intended. My intent was not to judge what anyone is or isn’t comfortable with. I just wanted to open possibilities to anyone that may have not ever tried or even considered it.

I hear so often that it is just understood that no sex happens 1 week each month, for lots of couples. I personally find that sad. She is on her period so no discussion further. That is 12 week a year. That is almost 3 months of each whole year. That is a lot of time set aside.

As a woman, I can indeed be extra horny and extra sensitive during my period, specifically as my hormones shift. My desire increases massively, when that shift happens. I desire to connect with my man.

I think many couples early on just assume the other partner is not ok with period sex, but maybe never really broach the subject or try it. So a pattern of avoidance begins. Each may be afraid the other is uncomfortable or not ok with it, while never finding out for sure.

Each woman is different and the level of blood present varies by woman and which day she is in her period. At the start of my cycle, my hormones shift and there are feelings of incredible relief in me, from that shift. That spikes huge horniness and desire in me. Yet there may be a slight bit of blood when all is said and done. A couple days later, it could be messy. However sex in the shower would make that potential messiness almost irrelevant. A couple days later, again still on my period, and then there is little there. A quick wipe off of my man, after the fact, leaves no trace.

I am not trying to say men should engage it. Not at all. I’m just wanting to share that it may not be a big deal depending on the woman and where she is in her cycle. And also that women can potentially be extra horny and extra sensitive, in a good way, depending on the woman as well.

If period sex is a turn off, I am not judging. I can certainly empathize and understand why. If that’s what is true for a particular man then, rather than no sex for a week each month, as a couple, why not declare/agree her period week to be bj week. That would be fun and something to look forward to.

1 week a month = 12 weeks maybe just for BJ’s a year. Give a new twist to what it means when a woman is on her period. Maybe a man doesn’t mind period sex but more prefers the idea of a week each month focused on BJ fun, with his woman. Lots of possibilities for fun in my mind.
I hear you. It's always better to speak up if you're into something. If the other person isn't, then that's cool, but you don't want to miss out on something out of fear/shame. And of course some people are. I'm usually very vocal about my yes's and no's and maybe's with a girl, but also clear that I won't judge or shame if she brings something up. My bedroom is a #safespace ;)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"it's just biology baby". These words have soothed women in many vulnerable situations.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is sexy about taking your penis out and it looking like a red popsicle.
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off. Obviously if she is gushing, that would most likely be a no for a lot of guys.

But different strokes for different folks applies here.

Most of my plates that wanted sex during her period let me bust inside as an incentive so can't complain. (yes Rick, I know you're all for condom usage so save the lecture. LOL)

Igetit!

Reaction score
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off.
My suggestion to the squeamish.......would be to simply wait.