"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Period and chill

nobdon

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Hello DJ Community,

This is my first post. I ended up here after researching and reading the "top books" in game.
Pretty new in the game, experimenting around at the moment so I was wondering.
I'm seeing this girl, we had sex before, multiple times. The sort of friends with benefits kind of thing. The previous week we met twice, no sex because of activities and some oral but no sex. This week she started period and is on for 7 days now. Today she tells me she wants to hangout and chill but she mentions she is still on period.

Any idea what kind of plan she has? ( It seems that just by asking this, I lost the game).
Any suggestions on how to approach the matter?

So far I replied with the footprints and handprints on snow from a couple that it seems they had sex outdoors to spark imagination
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
A lot of girls get mad horny on their period. They just get self-conscious about it, so just treat it like it doesn’t matter (it doesn’t) and throw down a towel.

Also, meeting up with a fvck buddy 2x a week and doing activities that don’t involve the bedroom is a fast track towards the relationship ultimatum. Better to keep it casual and centered around the bedroom, so if you’re squeamish about the period stuff, I’d just pretend you’re busy with work for a while.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
A lot of girls get mad horny on their period. They just get self-conscious about it, so just treat it like it doesn’t matter (it doesn’t) and throw down a towel.
This ^^^

You give her three options:
1. sex with towel(dark color) on the bed, or in the shower(some girls like this)
2. sex in the pooper
3. BJ with cvm in mouth

Interestingly enough, most of the girls I've dated didn't even text me to coordinate to meet up with me when they were on their period. When asked about it, they all said they figured I wouldn't be interested in hanging out or they didn't want to if there was no sex involved. LOL
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Welcome aboard...

I suspect that she's attempting to gauge your interest level (determining if you'll see her even after the knowledge that secs isn't the main option). I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. It doesn't sound like she's playing much of a manipulative game to me. We all like to have an idea where we stand with the opposite secs.

While certain tactics can sometimes be helpful (when dealing with certain female behavior) it sounds to me like you're doing fine by being a natural.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
You're skating close to "man up" territory here. I wouldn't say I'm "fazed" by the idea so much as "not interested." A tiny bit of blood is fine, but otherwise it's just not a turn-on for me.

My girl was just starting hers on Sunday (we'd banged Saturday) and I could tell she was horny but I brushed it off. For sex to be good, both parties have to be comfortable.

However, I hadn't considered trying the shower in that situation.
4CC5C850-8730-4400-880E-0642C5CBD10F.jpeg

@samspade, man up. ;)
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
7 day period? 90% she is bull****ting you
bud, I can vouch for 8 day periods.

But these women with long periods need to get an ultrasound asap....there's something potentially wrong
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I had sex with a female on her period once.. It wasn't fun. Her "blood" was all over the place and due to that I've refrained from having sex on her period. Nothing is sexy about taking your penis out and it looking like a red popsicle. Believe it or not, a few females take this very negatively and wouldn't have sex after that. Then, they wondered why I wouldn't hang with them again. Seriously?
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Most women opt out of period sex because they're self-conscious about it. Personally, I think menstruating is very feminine and beautiful, and I really don't mind making jelly doughnuts and getting some war paint going.

Just reassure her that she's beautiful and sexy no matter what, put down some towels, and rinse off in the shower when you're done. As stated above, women are horny when menstruating, they usually just need the green light from you. Missionary is the preferred position, it keeps any unpleasant odors from reaching your nose.

Just bear in mind, in an LTR, a woman routinely withholding sex during her period could be indicative of an attraction issue, not a self-consciousness issue.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Hello DJ Community,

This is my first post. I ended up here after researching and reading the "top books" in game.
Pretty new in the game, experimenting around at the moment so I was wondering.
I'm seeing this girl, we had sex before, multiple times. The sort of friends with benefits kind of thing. The previous week we met twice, no sex because of activities and some oral but no sex. This week she started period and is on for 7 days now. Today she tells me she wants to hangout and chill but she mentions she is still on period.

Any idea what kind of plan she has? ( It seems that just by asking this, I lost the game).
Any suggestions on how to approach the matter?

So far I replied with the footprints and handprints on snow from a couple that it seems they had sex outdoors to spark imagination
First off, welcome to the community. You will not agree or like every single person's opinions or tips but for the most part, there are very great examples here of positive masculinity. Having said that, this is such a great platform to learn from others 5 to 10+ years ahead of you. Men that can walk alongside you. And that is powerful and life-changing.

It is true some girls will be self-conscious about having sex on their period. The reality is, most girls do not care if YOU don't care. We can speak from experience there are so many ways to get around their period like a few have suggested here with our favorite sex in the shower.

This could certainly be a s**t test to gauge you or simply to avoid sex with you for whatever reason. And whatever that reason is, you should not spend any mental capacity and energy trying to figure it out. 7 days (while possible) is highly unlikely to be the case. Butt you have met and done other things so there is some level of attraction and investment she is making so that shouldn't go unnoticed.

The thing that you should do is cut contact for a few days, don't even check on her, and have her come to you. Create space and distance and show her she is not your only source of intimacy (we hope that's not the case) and that she is in fact replaceable. If she comes around then enjoy it while it lasts. If she doesn't then you took control of the situation and ended it before she continued to play stupid games with you and most likely friendzone you or push you away. Do not give her that satisfaction.

Hope this helps and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or comments.


Cheers,
Modern Man Advice
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Nothing is sexy about taking your penis out and it looking like a red popsicle.
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off. Obviously if she is gushing, that would most likely be a no for a lot of guys.

But different strokes for different folks applies here.

Most of my plates that wanted sex during her period let me bust inside as an incentive so can't complain. (yes Rick, I know you're all for condom usage so save the lecture. LOL)
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off.
My suggestion to the squeamish.......would be to simply wait.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
ive had sex with a chick on her period before me and my old bm used to do it regularly, some of these guys arent lyng, they are literally
bleeding RED looking for the GREEN light... ok that was lazy and corny, but i tried.

edit: just get a horny bj if you're not ready
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off. Obviously if she is gushing, that would most likely be a no for a lot of guys.

But different strokes for different folks applies here.

Most of my plates that wanted sex during her period let me bust inside as an incentive so can't complain. (yes Rick, I know you're all for condom usage so save the lecture. LOL)
Keep doing that and you'll either have a gift that keeps on giving or a unwanted child. Your bill, not mine. I'm just a toad.
 

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I have some experience with it being a self conscious thing for women. I was with a girl on a weekend trip (nice hotel suite, etc) and the first night she told me she was on her period during foreplay and dirty talk that I thought was leading to the beginning of the all out weekend secs fest. I halted and was disappointed. She got mad and went to bed. She told me the next day it made her feel really bad because she was already self conscious. It made her immediately feel unsexy.

The next time she told me she was on her period during foreplay I said “I don’t care baby” “I’m not scared” “Let’s go get in the shower” and the outcome was much better.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
yah i aint banging no girl on her period, thats not attractive at all. Makes me think of gutting a deer, then i think of deer hunting and then i lose my train of thought and go soft.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top