"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Perfect Chance or Horrible Idea?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Hey Guys.

Here is the deal, one of my friends, yesterday invited me to one of his famous Drinking parties (He goes to University of Michigan) but his back home for winter break. I had to decline due to family needing me at home, but I told him that I would have loved to go. Well today, he told me I should swing by to hang and drink a bit, I asked if I could bring a GF (Amber) and he was like sure, if she is hot.

I really want to invite her because her favorite things to do are Partying and Drinking. But once again she is the EX's Best Friend. Is it a safe idea for me to go this way and if so should I use it as good friend hang out time or try more?

I have almost no experience in starting anything with a girl at drinking parties. As normally I had a GF or just mutual (set in stone) type of GF's, where it never was an option. She keeps bringing up on of my fvck buddies, who she regularly talks with and considers us an item. How can I get rid of that notion?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Stop obsessing over her being your ex's bestfriend or whatever. TAKE HER OUT IF YOU WANT TO...


Inviting her to a drinkingparty as a date, if she says yes you should have an inn with her because girls know what drinking and parties do...

At a party just drink moderately and when the time is right start kissing etc... It should move naturally.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay.

I am planning on asking her now. It will be around 9:30 to 10, when the party gets under way. The reason the friend thing comes up, was that she took pity on me after me and the EX split and that's when both of us started hanging out. So I am thinking she wants to be friends, but a kiss at the end of the night, should seal that deal.

Worst case, I get rejected and move on. But if she accepts the drinking party with me, she hopefully can put 1 and 1 together. LOL, plus, I can always use her for social proof while I am there.

How should I introduce her to my friends?
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Man, I thought we were going to have a Paid thread without mention of his ex. Guess I was wrong. heh.

Ok, well I disagree that inviting her to a drinking party is a date. But that's irrelevant. In fact, I think it's BETTER thats it's not thought of as a date. You won't have that pressure. Have a great time and give her enough attention. Yes, I know it goes against a DJ Rule, but YOU brought her, she's YOUR guest...make sure she is always feeling comfortable and having a good time. Introduce her to your friends as "Hey this is my friend Amber..."
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL, me not mentioning The EX? Impossible. Just kidding, I am moving on to greener pastures. I am focusing on Amber.

I am not going to see it as a date. I will pay attention, so to make sure that she is having a good time. Thanks for your guyses advice. It will hopefully be a comfortable position and I can get a few points in her eyes. Beats going to some movie.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Update.

The party got cancelled. But no problem. I recovered and decided to bring her back to my apartment's pool house and party 1 on 1 with her there. We drank and had a great time. I got hug and she told me that she wants to chill again tonight after work.

She TXT'ed with me till 4 in the morning after our date and checked if we are still chillin tonight again. I hopefully will kiss close and bring this one home.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Let me get this straight.... You had a girl interested inn you, you had her at your pool house ALONE, you were DRINKING and you got only a HUG?

....
*Must recover myself*

What are you doing?????? You should atleast have been skinnydipping and kissed some.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay, LISTEN.

She got off work. Its my 2 time ... 1 on 1 with her. She is my EX's best friend, meaning you got like girl emotions in the way and she is a virgin. I will get tonight, sometimes you can't rush things. I did not want to scare her. My EX called her to schedule a time in the mall both would meet today, while she was with me. The EX trashed me on the phone during this time. The situation is akward and needs careful handling.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Relax Paid, you're doing good man. No rush. Take things as they come. I've fvcked up toooooo many good opportunities by being TOO aggressive and trying to push her along at MY pace. The best thing you can do is show her a good time, help her feel comfortable, SINCERELY have fun and get to know her. When she's ready, you'll feel it. Then step it up. There is no rush to "beat the clock". This isn't race.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Exactly.

I know that. Nothing is in my way. All I need to have is patience. Her IL is high and I am exciting due to several factors. I am the "BAD BOY" right now in her eyes, so the sky is the limit. If tonight I only walk away with a simple kiss, I will have set myself up for a solid foundation.

Look at it this way. I am the "Bad Boy" type who does not take advantage of a girl in a very compromising situation. This gives me choices for a date at my place and several other more intimite settings, like DRIVE-IN movies. Making the girl feel special while safe, is key to getting anywhere. I am not looking for a quick feel of her t1ts or pu$$y.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top