Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People who convince me to date around my age

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why lucky him, and not lucky her? Isn't he the catch being the silver fox that's cultured, wise, experienced, etc. A guy that's a cut above those her age?
A guy that she raises her level due to being ALLOWED to associate with!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are happy. Lucky for them both. Statistically few men are capable of securing a relationship with a 30 year younger very attractive gal who could easily choose a younger man. So yeah lucky him.
I'm surprised you'd agree that older women can't compete with younger women... It's nice to hear you admit it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are they and how old are they? In my experience it's usually women in their 30s who like you that start saying this, and it's because they're jealous and know that they can't compete anymore.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you'd agree that older women can't compete with younger women... It's nice to hear you admit it.
Honestly I don’t see it as a competition at all. Younger women do not bring the stability and life experience and patience to the table that older emotionally stable women have. If a woman has maintained her figure and her looks then this can become an equalizer or even an advantage, but of course it depends on what a man is seeking in a partner. Although I look stunning for my age and although people most often guess my age to be mid to late 30s I do not have 20 year old skin anymore. I do have a better physique than many women half my age. That is lifestyle, discipline and lucky genetics and sun avoidance.

Youth is one thing younger women bring to the table. For some men this is most important. That’s fine. Other men seek something different, so I don’t worry about men that insist on younger women. I’ve had ridiculous abundance from men I appeal to.

It’s a preference like anything else. Like hair color. I’m blond. I’ve never been jealous or envious of brunettes and I’ve never been concerned with the fact that some men prefer brunettes over blondes. Big deal. Plenty of men like blondes so I’ve never lacked for choices…not on looks, hair color or age.

So it’s not an admission of anything but the fact that men have their preferences. But all men do not have the same preferences. Plenty of men find me plenty appealing. So why would I care about someone else’s preferences? It’s moot.

Women who feel competitive along these lines harbor insecurity that comes out of some sense of lack (by comparison) that resides within their psyche.

I do not suffer from that therefore I don’t worry about such things. I find worrying about such things pointless and self defeating. Back to insecurity.

I am many things but insecure isn’t one of them. ;)