"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

People who convince me to date around my age

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Who are they and how old are they? In my experience it's usually women in their 30s who like you that start saying this, and it's because they're jealous and know that they can't compete anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I'm surprised you'd agree that older women can't compete with younger women... It's nice to hear you admit it.
Honestly I don’t see it as a competition at all. Younger women do not bring the stability and life experience and patience to the table that older emotionally stable women have. If a woman has maintained her figure and her looks then this can become an equalizer or even an advantage, but of course it depends on what a man is seeking in a partner. Although I look stunning for my age and although people most often guess my age to be mid to late 30s I do not have 20 year old skin anymore. I do have a better physique than many women half my age. That is lifestyle, discipline and lucky genetics and sun avoidance.

Youth is one thing younger women bring to the table. For some men this is most important. That’s fine. Other men seek something different, so I don’t worry about men that insist on younger women. I’ve had ridiculous abundance from men I appeal to.

It’s a preference like anything else. Like hair color. I’m blond. I’ve never been jealous or envious of brunettes and I’ve never been concerned with the fact that some men prefer brunettes over blondes. Big deal. Plenty of men like blondes so I’ve never lacked for choices…not on looks, hair color or age.

So it’s not an admission of anything but the fact that men have their preferences. But all men do not have the same preferences. Plenty of men find me plenty appealing. So why would I care about someone else’s preferences? It’s moot.

Women who feel competitive along these lines harbor insecurity that comes out of some sense of lack (by comparison) that resides within their psyche.

I do not suffer from that therefore I don’t worry about such things. I find worrying about such things pointless and self defeating. Back to insecurity.

I am many things but insecure isn’t one of them. ;)
 
Top