Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You live in the US right? So, things are different there han they are here... I'm not racist, I have black friends, male and female, and I never let a person's color influence anything on my opinion regarding them.Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Generally eh?? Interesting, no sterotyping here. Im black...im gonna shoot you cause you called me a name and WE generally hang out with thieves. Im not trying to be a b*tch but this is rediculous. Lets make more sterotypes cause they make the world a better place.![]()
Indeed that is VERy annoying.Originally posted by Centaurion
what i hate is reverse racism.
black people calling calling each other the'n-word', ghetto and calling white people for trailortrash, whitetrash and then ***** when someone says something back.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Nowhere in my post did i say that at all. I know its not just white on black, im not ignorant like that. From what you said, i took offense to thats all. I know theres racism other places besides the US too. Youre making assumptions that i didnt even bring up. I havent had hard times with racism actually, i was just letting you know how i felt about what you said.Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
You live in the US right? So, things are different there han they are here... I'm not racist, I have black friends, male and female, and I never let a person's color influence anything on my opinion regarding them.
But, I, white boy, blue eyes and blond hair, do suffer from racism.
Yeah, sounds hillarious right? Whenever I have to take a f*cking bus people look down on me, I have to wear rags around my home, because my friends who dress well get robbed before they get to the bus stop. It's reality today man. If I'm with a cute girl hanging around, I have to avoid places where thugs in general go, because, they'd beat me up and rape the girl, because, guess what, they f*ck hate white chicken playboys.
It's not paranoia, it's reality. If I try to play cool and be friends with everyone, I'll end up getting shot. Sorry man, the world isn't just the bubble called USA you live in... I know you might have had hard times with racism in your life, but don't think racism is only white descriminating black. It works the other way too, and is just as bad.
BBB
You my friend are an idiot. Where does it say anything about that in any of these post?? But i understand what you mean and it pisses me off too. So dont think every black person is like that...then you would be sterotyping...and we dont need any of that now do we.what i hate is reverse racism.
black people calling calling each other the'n-word', ghetto and calling white people for trailortrash, whitetrash and then ***** when someone says something back.
Hilarious. Nothin' like racist jokes....Originally posted by splinterkb
I got a good one. So one day a chinese guy walks into a bar. He yells "Hey, what up nigga" to the bartender. The bartender, being black, goes "Hey man, I take offense to that." The chinese guy says he doesnt understand so the bartender says, OK, pretend youre me, and I'll walk in, and see how you like it. So the bartender walks in and says "hey what up chink" to the man, and the chinese guy says "Sorry, we don't serve n***** here."
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
dittoOriginally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
My sincere apologies for everyone concerning my opinions in this post.
My daily problems shall remain only to me... thank you !