I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don't waste your time. Message your preferred match a single line, let them reply, ask their number. Setup date.- wasting their time
Doing same thing over and over and expecting different results each time is definition of crazy.- driving them crazy
Shouldn't.- makes them sad, sometimes insecure and depressed
Shouldn't.- creates hate toward women
No this only happens to you and others like you. For me and others like me it leads to lots of dates and easy sex.what it does for men in 95% of cases:
- wasting their time
- driving them crazy
- makes them sad, sometimes insecure and depressed
- creates hate toward women
etc
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No, just no. Fake percentage pulled out of your ass.what it does for men in 95% of cases:
You sound bitter. Like someone who isn't doing good with women so you point fingers.what it does for men in 95% of cases:
- wasting their time
- driving them crazy
- makes them sad, sometimes insecure and depressed
- creates hate toward women
etc