Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

people say i am ugly

Mr. Pooh

Reaction score
ok guys dont want to sound arrogant but i always knew i was exceptionally facially attractive (my body isn't that attractive, but i always saw gals looking at me because of my face though).

but what happened few day b4 really bothered me....... i saw 2 girls (not hot walking down the street POINTING AT ME at me and saying loudly something like "and look at this one, he is even uglier than the redhead one" (this is translated so its not exactly),,, i know they probably were only trying to put me down so i didnt care at first...... but then i started thinking about it and got unsure about my looks (this happened for the first time in the last 5 years or so...)

so first i started telling people about how good looking i am to see if they will agree or if they will laugh......... i tried it 4 times with diffrnt peole but always got some weird looks only... i got so insecure and started ASKING oter people if i look good.... 3 people didnt answer and 4 told me that im ugly as hell or something similar!!

they probably were trying just to pu me down but i feel so insecure now although when i look at the mirror i am sure i must be good looking.... but now there is a diffrence betzween what i think and what i feel

my question is how do you handl such emotions so it doesnt bother your confidence????

thank you

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this great phrase from a guy.

"P1ss off B1tch!"

It works like a charm

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Dont give a sh1t man - i just checked out your pic

Beleive me - ive seen alot uglier - nah man dont let them get to you - just give that sh1t back to them.

Hey check my pic out - its rite under yours!! hehe
lol

"i've seen a lot uglier"

basiclly you just confirmed what he was thinking. hey man i haven't seen your pics or anything but if you are an ugly person fear not because there is somebody out there who thinks your amazeing.

you can't please everybody and even the most attractive ppl are viewd as ugly in the eyes of another. i have plenty of hot friends that are females that say vin desil is ugly as all hell, and yet on the flip side he's what? one of the sexiest men according to GQ mag?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Nah i didnt mean it like that - i was just sayin - hes like not as ugly as Special K - thats all

Sarge on..
lol

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you just have to accept the fact that some ppl are stupid and saddist i have been called ugly too in the past by jealous guys and ugly girls i notcied it was the girls with stinking attitude and ugly girls that hated me for no reason in other words these bicthes had physcological issues, i know im clearly an attractive guy, i say dont let it get to you. if someone called me ugly to my face now i swear ill laugh it off, im just a changed dude ppls attidutes nowadays harldy put me down. attractive girls always had crushes on me back then so why should i let some ***** with a bad attitude put me down? when **** like that happens think of all the girls that fancied you . ull get to a point when ull just shrugg ppls comments off.
and dont act shy for fuk sakes, have that dont fuk with me look on your face sometimes especially around loud girls and stupid guys.
and take care of your skin especially your face some dudes cant wash thier faces properly:D

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who hasn't been called ugly or somethin kinda similar befo?

If u haven't can u post your picture

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women vary more in their physical tastes than men. I would imagine that a lot of 5'2" black girls would find me rather ugly, but if you give me a 5'10" blonde, I am almost always her cup of tea.

I have been called ugly, and I have been called gorgeous. Most everyone has. Don't let it get you down, and if you have an obvious flaw, work on it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been genetically ugly, but spent a period being overweight and got thrown in the ugly category by a lot of people.

Sadly, superficial aspects of our appearance like weight, clothes, style etc can cause people to perceive us as ugly, even if we're not.

Since getting in shape and improving my style I've never been called ugly. Usually the derogatory comments now are things like "pretty" or "gay" or "bimbo". However you look, someone will always adapt their insults in some way and it might mean nothing more than them trying to bring you down a level.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye man I used to think I was ugly so I had an ugly attitude and never got girls. Now I know I am a sexy dude and I was never ugly it was just my mindset that made me ugly. Before I would never have got comments like ''That guy is hot'' or have girls eyeing me up. Now because I have accepted that I am actually a really hot guy my confidence has soared and I get those sort of comments all the time. Its all about belief. I believed I was ugly when I wasn't and that is what hindered my progress before. Now I realise I am one sexy mother that can get any girl he wants.

Carpe_Diem

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can comfortably say i havent been called ugly before. 'gay looking' well thats another story. I look like im straight out of a boy band. Now theres quite a few positives and negatives to that.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
You should have walked up to them and said "I May be ugly but altleast im not a POO HEAD"............But seriously man who cares what they think. My friend is ugly as a mother f*cker but he picks up like Brad Pitt at a tupaware party

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
You should have walked up to them and said "I May be ugly but altleast im not a POO HEAD"............But seriously man who cares what they think. My friend is ugly as a mother f*cker but he picks up like Brad Pitt at a tupaware party
is that your friend who looks like your girlfriend? cause he was a damn fine specimen.

your girlfriend on the otherhand.....

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
i typed in "man girl" in google to find a pic i could morth into a man and she came up!!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm I've been called ugly, but I think it was by a lesbian...I'm so fvcking hot..how could she not be???:D

SSben

Don Juan
Reaction score
p

people if they call u ugly its couse u have a flaw, fix it. or just ignore the *****, from past experience, if u have acne, u will be viewed as ugly, clear that **** up, get a nice haircut, get ripped. get a healthy diet, that makes ur skin glow, enough said. Just be fit, girls go for good genes and nice muscles, smooth skin, good hair line, a definite plus on the starting field.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
He posted that in the "Post your picture" thread in anything else.

He's a troll, and his humor is stale.
Yep, I see that now and I agree. A lot of trolls are floating around at the moment and their humour is stale.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ingore those two jackass's.

Just lose ur wieght (ur at 25% + im assuming)

Come back on when ur at 11% and laugh at their faces.

"I would diss people over the internet too if I was fat and ugly"