Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People on the street in major cities that try to sell you something

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a major city like NYC you will encounter the occasional guy on the street trying to get you to take a survey, sell you something, or otherwise stop you while you're trying to get somewhere.

For whatever reason the past few weeks I've been stopped by a few black guys on the subway, on the street, etc. I never stop, and for good reason.. last time I was literally 20 seconds away from missing the train.

What amuses me is that they will always try to get my attention by complimenting my appearance. Is this a sales tactic that they use, or are they really saying out loud what most people perceive us as? I've heard handsome, stud, nice haircut, well dressed, good looking, nice shoes.. and I'm just thinking to myself "lmao come on I don't stand out THAT much". Are these guys likely gay, or is this how they try to bait people in to get them to talk? I'm thinking it's just the latter because flattery usually works on strangers..

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s a male I shake my head no in stride and continue on.

If it’s a female I say “NO” in an assertive tone with dont fk with me eye contact as she is mid sentence as I continue on. Leaving her bent out of shape with the spear of rejection in her boss Barbie fragile ego.

Get a real job b/tch

Last edited: