"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

People, it's easier than you think. (short)

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
As my 200th post (I'm a friggen Senior Don Juan?!?!?)here, and possibly my last on this high-school forum (I am graduating in a few weeks) This is my reminder for high school students. I'm going to make it short and sweet.

DJing girls in high school is WAY easier than you think it is.

We talk so much about how to have the perfect attitude like C+F or Don'tgiveash!t or Alpha male, and to use the perfect tricks like kino, openers, neg-hits, and to do all these things for your looks.

You don't need to perfect them all.

You can make girls drool all over you by using even one or two of those tricks. Granted, you can be a perfectionist and get them all right, but in high school, you really don't need to.

90% of your competition is generally incompitant.

Simply by having read posts on this forum, you know more and have much better chances.

You can be a total AFC, except using one trick (ie kino) and the girls will drop like flies.

Remember that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
oh ok. congrats. im not in high school anymore but college here is different. girls are girls. not yet women.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
The easiest way to DJ women in High School is to make a lot of friends.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Snatch and Porky are both right.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) Good attitude.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Under 800kids high schools suck for DJ'ing. Why? Too much gossip. All the overcrowded ones (2000 kids) are great though.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Under 800kids high schools suck for DJ'ing. Why? Too much gossip. All the overcrowded ones (2000 kids) are great though.
You'd think that, wouldn't you?

I get gossiped about constantly whenever I start dating a new girl or I hook up with a girl. It's a royal pain the ass. My school has 3600 people, too.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Porky
You'd think that, wouldn't you?

I get gossiped about constantly whenever I start dating a new girl or I hook up with a girl. It's a royal pain the ass. My school has 3600 people, too.
Yea I would, haha. I'm in under 800 so...
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I dunno how many kids my school has so that's one less excuse for me, whee.

4 days and counting since starting my antimasturbational streak.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
I'm in a 400er.

Ugh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
we have 4000+

i barely know 300.
 

hoxxxie

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Our high school is about 900... but the entire school is grades Pre-K through 12, so many people have known each other for about 10 years. That's the part that sucks...
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
*Blink**Blink*

Now how did this start?

People if your school is too small, meet girls outside of school I go to a 6-12th grade school of about 350 students total. Even though I am contantly gossiped about even when I'm not doing anything with girls, I've never had any problems. If you think your school is too small, you're making excuses. No matter where you are there's gonna be gossip. Live with it.

Go start some extracurriculars like sports or acting or volunteer work and meet girls from other schools.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by SnatchJP
*Blink**Blink*

Now how did this start?

People if your school is too small, meet girls outside of school I go to a 6-12th grade school of about 350 students total. Even though I am contantly gossiped about even when I'm not doing anything with girls, I've never had any problems. If you think your school is too small, you're making excuses. No matter where you are there's gonna be gossip. Live with it.

Go start some extracurriculars like sports or acting or volunteer work and meet girls from other schools.

Well it's not the gossiping issue, I just find that girls never connect with me inside school, but they do all the time outside. It's like I kill something, even though I'm not purposely doing it.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ive got it really bad

- 600 students from Grades 3-12
- Private School -> stuck up girls
- I have worst grade (11 -> nerds), 12 girls are hot but they treat me like im younger...and grade 10 girls are SUPER prude even with negs....
- Im new at school -> less social proof

GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top