"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

People do not feel you, they react towards you.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
90% of people, whether you say something true or false. They will be reacting toward you and who you are. They don't listen, they are feeling.

Most people lack accountability and go through life emotionally based = never listening, just reacting.

@Stanley told me "you just have to accept people for who they are". This is what 10% of people do. They accept people. They listen. They hear. Then react with emotion but with logic as well.

These people are accountable, usually living less on emotion and more with logical awareness which is preferably gained through experience/reflection.

You can apply this with women too. Please discuss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
As I expand my work with to meet new people in my business endeavor, plus conflicting with family members and women I found this to be the case. I can tell the truth, and they'll hear me but cannot resonate.

In these situations, the best thing to do is to be calm and collected, then articulate yourself differently to get the point across. Slow and steady wins the race. If you claim you don't have patience for this, then don't apply it. You are not ready to be a leader. As @Stanley also said to me "sometimes you can have a relationship, but understand your place/role in it."
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
confused-kid.gif

Hmm... I don't recall phrasing it as such, but I think I understand what you're saying.



Most people do lack accountability and you should accept people for who they are when they show you their true colors. That doesn't mean people can't change, but the core person behind those actions rarely deviates from who they are drastically.

I think maybe this is stemming from when we talked about other people's judgments and projections placed onto you? The intent behind that was that others people's inner battles and shortcomings are not your burden. They will see you deviating from the mold they've placed you in and if they are bitter envious people they will seek to bring you down. Water finds its own level in other words.

You've got to shrug that off and keep on keeping on. You cannot allow others to bring you down while pursuing your purpose and ambitions.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
90% of people, whether you say something true or false. They will be reacting toward you and who you are. They don't listen, they are feeling.

Most people lack accountability and go through life emotionally based = never listening, just reacting.

@Stanley told me "you just have to accept people for who they are". This is what 10% of people do. They accept people. They listen. They hear. Then react with emotion but with logic as well.

These people are accountable, usually living less on emotion and more with logical awareness which is preferably gained through experience/reflection.

You can apply this with women too. Please discuss.
Only those who reason with sound logic and have solid awareness will understand. It's easy to see who has it and who doesn't. If you recognize these kinds of differences, then it's a very special thing. One that you keep in your pocket and only share with others who are similar.

I've always struggled to connect with those who reason with more emotion than logic.

It's probably the one thing that keeps me from truly falling for a female.

The old saying "it's not what you say, it's how you say it". There's a reason that's so true.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top