"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

People calling you ugly

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
What can I do to make myself look more attractive and better looking. Alot of times I hear people say oh he looks ugly and **** like that what can I do to look better. I know I got to have a personality too
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Clean somewhat stylish clothes have a nice impact on your image. But there are other things you can do. If you walk around confident about your looks and like a man. Chest out, shoulders low and back, you typically create a pretty good impression.
 

LuckySevens777

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
WI
Hey
You could get some new clothes, improve posture, smile more, clear up any acne problems, work out more, get a tan, and just relax and be cool about things
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Go to a hair salon and ask a haircutter which style would look best on you, look through a book of haircuts that are considered "in", look up idea's on the net, the options are plenty. A few haircuts that are considered "in" are still the flipped up front, spikier hair, and purposely messy hair (you'll see how it's supposed to look in the books and on the net).
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Well I'm black and I don't really like those kind of haircuts. I just cesars and tapeups. Sry not trying to be racist are anything
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tooms

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
slc
dude get dreads, not too fat tho, if your black then it'll be way easy to get dreads, for good dread instructions go to knottyboy.com, im white, w/ bone streight hair, but the methods on this site even got me nice quality dreads
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Tooms
dude get dreads, not too fat tho, if your black then it'll be way easy to get dreads, for good dread instructions go to knottyboy.com, im white, w/ bone streight hair, but the methods on this site even got me nice quality dreads
No, dont do that. And being black doesnt mean its "easy" to get dreads. Just get a fade.
 

Tooms

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
slc
dude ive got dreads, and ive made them for others, its way easier to make dreads with black peoples hair
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Tooms
dude ive got dreads, and ive made them for others, its way easier to make dreads with black peoples hair
That isnt goin to make him look better you fag. Thats probably the only hairstyle u know for black people. Shut up and go 2 sleep biattttch!
 

Tooms

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
slc
dude it might, if it fits his face, longer down the side of the head hair can be good, though im not sayin its the only option of course
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
screw dreads, cane rolls looks smart
 

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
In England there called cane :D
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I'm not changing my hair. I just want to know what I can do to look more attractive.I'm kind of overweight if I lost some of the weight think I'd look better?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Im pretty sure there's a post about this somewhere but I guess I could give my 2 cents....

First off you mentioned you was over weight? This may be true it all depends on your hight exc. You may not be over weight you may just need to tone up. Maybe you could post your specs?

Clothes- The funny thing I've noticed about clothes is that you can find really good bargains if you look hard enough. You don't have to shop at the most expensive store. Most expensive thing I have in my closet is a couple of American Eagle shirts that a chick bought me. I myself don't shop there. I shop Sears, JC Penny, and of course Wal-Mart. Yeah you heard me, Wal-Mart they do have SOME good clothes that look da*m good. I can't think of how many compliments I've got from people before when I was wearing Wal-Mart clothing. You just have to know what your doing. They also have really good buys on shoes.

You said you was black, I'm mixed or something lol so Im a darkish brown. So I'd say you need to stick to medium and light colors. Dark colors are ok but I believe for blacks lighter colors are the way to go. Colors like, Red, blue, baby blue, light brown, light green, exc.

Always try to find clothes for the season your in but also look for special buys on other seasons. Example: Say your shopping for shorts in summer and you come across a nice sweater thats really cheap, buy it. Always stock up. That's where a lot of people go wrong is just buying for that paticular season and waiting till last minute to buy long sleeves or whatever it is that they need for the next season. If I only had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say in school "I need some summer clothes." Its not good to be wearing "hoodies" in the middile of summer :p

Pants are very crucial to your wardrobe. Blue Jeans, kaki pants (sp) Cargo Pants, Black Jeans ( I myself not a fan of them)
Always make sure you have a couple of each. Buy a few different colored kaki/ cargo pants.

Shoes- I believe shoes are even more importaint than pants because believe it or not thats the first thing that a lot of people notice. So you need ATLEAST 4 pairs. Tennis shoes, Casal Shoes such as K-swiss or something. Boots, no not cowboy boots unless your into that sorta thing. Dress shoes, these can be loafers, exc. The reason for all the shoes is the different outfits. I myself don't liek to wear tennis shoes with kaki pants, then again thats my preference just using it as an example.

You possibly won't like everything I mentioned because each person has a different style. Just take what you do liek and augment it some.

Also if anyone else could add anything, Im sure I've missed something.

Good Luck in your change...
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JBizzle
First off you mentioned you was over weight? This may be true it all depends on your hight exc. You may not be over weight you may just need to tone up.
What the **** are you talking about? "You may just need to tone up"
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I have no other way to explain unless you would like me to try and draw you a picture?:D And to tell ya the truth, I'm a sucky drawer unless you count stick figures.

All kiddin aside...say a guy 5'7 weighs 150 pounds, this may be over weight to him but a guy that's 6'3 he would be considered skinny.

I hope this helps?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
You mentioned that they called you "ugly". This has very little to do with clothes (although these help), get a decent haircut, and don't get down. In the words of pook, "you can't change your genes". I don't consider myself to be adonis, and i get my share of women, and a few other people's shares. Just work on the personality first. Good luck.
 
Top