Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People Aren't using Tinder to Date or Hookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My friend has been talking to a guy on Tinder for FOUR MONTHS and has no intention of ever meeting up with him.

In fact, she just called me yesterday to say he finally asked if he could take her on a date, and she was totally repulsed.
Over 70 percent of the people on the dating app have never even bothered to go on a date with a match.
The large majority of us aren't on the app to find love or a quick hookup. In fact, only about 4 percent of those surveyed said they used Tinder to look for a relationship.

Instead, most of us (about 44 percent) like to go on Tinder for a good, old-fashioned confidence boost
This isn't shocking but it's nice to see actual data to back it up, most women are just on Tinder for an ego boost and a very small percentage ever meet up with anyone. To think this was back in 2017, imagine how much worse it has gotten.

This is why we all need to stick to cold approach/Bars.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never understood how a total complete stranger that you don’t even know, aren’t even face to face with, giving you compliments is somehow addictive to women.
I can never understand it myself, do they seriously have nothing better to do with their free time then talk to strangers on a dating app?

It's actually really sad when you think about it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is impossible to ghost in the middle of an approach.
Not really. I’ve had women say nothing and just walk off when I was in the middle of talking to them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It is impossible to ghost in the middle of an approach.
No catfishing from SIFs as well, what you see is what you get.

Great so you don't have to feel bad anymore. Digging through articles like that as a cope. You are going to be the next @MatureDJ posting up threads with articles like that for your incel cope, lol!
You wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I’ve had women say nothing and just walk off when I was in the middle of talking to them.
The equivalent of ghosting an approach is the chick just ignoring as you're giving your opener. Happened to me before.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Timely. Had a promising match on Bumble (which is rare, both in the matching and promising dept) who went silent as we started approaching the threshold of actually meeting. Tonight, in a rare act of classy-move for this medium, told me that she was going back to her boyfriend.

All sorts of explanations for that, none of them good, so see ya later spineless wench...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder has been a joke for several years now, as with most dating apps. I've had some success with Hinge in the past couple years, although I don't use it anymore. Dating apps suffer the same problems as social media, and I despise what they've done to women's sense of entitlement and ego.

Cold approach has never seemed like a better option than it is today. Especially with the prevelence of weak-minded faggot simps out there, it doesn't take much to stand out.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet lots of chciks off of apps, including Tinder.

Getting chicks to meet off of apps is extremely easy if you follow a rapport-building process. It's banging them that's hard. Getting chicks to meet for a drink or coffee tho? super easy.
Same here. I’ve met lots of chicks through dating apps. Some of them were actually decent girls that I dated long term. So it’s hard for me to relate my experience to the original post.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting chicks to meet off of apps is extremely easy if you follow a rapport-building process. It's banging them that's hard. Getting chicks to meet for a drink or coffee tho? super easy.
Getting the bang has always been difficult. Getting them to agree to a date has been much easier. We've had similar experiences.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Same here. I’ve met lots of chicks through dating apps. Some of them were actually decent girls that I dated long term. So it’s hard for me to relate my experience to the original post.
It's easy if We all just throw out our standards like i did here.

IMG_20211103_141858_871.jpg
IMG_20211103_141900_891.jpg
IMG_20211103_141903_516.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall that happening to me but it is possible that it has.

Yes, but she's also in Sydney. Asian women are simped over in Sydney.

Every single average white guy is trying to get an Asian girlfriend now.
Probably because the white women in Sydney are terrible in terms of personality. I've never been though I've heard SJW-ism/feminism are strong there. It's almost as bad as Toronto from what I've heard.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but she's also in Sydney. Asian women are simped over in Sydney.

Every single average white guy is trying to get an Asian girlfriend now.
And every Ethnic guy is trying to get a white girlfriend
images (2) (1).jpeg

I don't recall that happening to me but it is possible that it has.

Probably because the white women in Sydney are terrible in terms of personality. I've never been though I've heard SJW-ism/feminism are strong there. It's almost as bad as Toronto from what I've heard.
The only white girls PUAs target are tourist/backpackers from Europe and almost never local Anglo Saxon women.

Status
Not open for further replies.